Progression Server question

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by rulerman1989, Nov 24, 2019.

1. rulerman1989 New Member

Hello everyone, newbie here!

I'm planning on getting an All Access membership and I would like to know if there is a progression server that starts at the original Everquest game and goes up chronologically through the next 15 or 20 expasions.

I'm currently at the Firiona Vie server but I noticed most of the expansion areas are empty/whitout other players.
  2. Fluid Augur

Mangler is currently the place with the best chance of finding other players in low level zones. Mostly people use Unrest to level so they chose starting characters in those areas i.e. Wood Elf, High Elf, Dwarf, ... Some zones that are to hell and gone like Erudin or Qeynos just don't have a lot of players in them, mostly players 'just leaving'.

Mangler is pretty new on the expansion, just got Bazaar and Nexus. Try the TLP forums if you need other info.
    SunDrake likes this.
  3. rulerman1989 New Member

I was actually hoping to find a server that progresses towards all, if not most of the expansions, nothing that locks after 4 or 5.
  4. Zanarnar Augur

The only one that stopped progressing is Agnarr. Mangler will progress until it catches live and becomes a live server* (*note, they still haven't spelled out exactly what that means. The general assumption is once it catches live it changes to the live ruleset. Who knows for sure since none of the TLP's have done that yet)

It just opened Luclin, and will open PoP in about 3 months. (LoY a week or two after pop opens, LDoN 3 months after pop, then gates, oow, don, etc etc etc)
  5. Fabeoo New Member

Yeah I would agree I just started 10 days ago and I started on Mangler, the first 10 levels i did solo but this did not take long. I then went to PC in Luclin and was in groups pretty quick being it just opened. If you make a cat race you will have a really good start with grouping i would imagine. I think but not certain that they unlock every three months a new expansion.

Hope that Helps, I play allot of classes but main is Enchanter Hallastor, just who all Halla and you can find me most nights.