Progression is needed to level. Too bad half of it still doesn't work.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by JeffHanson, Feb 12, 2020.

1. JeffHanson Augur

1) One of the problems with Last of the Storm Boars is (allegedly) fixed. No mention that any of the other bugs were addressed.

2) One rare problem with Hero of EW (Griklor) is (allegedly) fixed. The fix introduces a problem that makes the mission impossible to complete. This also broke the raid.

3) TOFS keys are required for progression, and each individual needs a full set for the tradeskill earring. Meanwhile, first floor spawns remain bugged for the second month in a row.

4) I'm hearing reports that there are still problems with dervish spawns in GD for the second month in a row.

Way to go. Maybe this expansion will actually be working when we are halfway through the year. The automated bot groups seem to be doing very well though, so you have that going for you.
  2. svann Augur

We just did the griklor mission today. What was the problem you refer to because we didnt see it afaik. I thought it was much better almost to the point of too easy.
  3. Jeebs New Member

Funny, I did all 4 of those things between the last two patches and didn't note any buggy behavior.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

About an hour ago we did griklor and it was way easier than it used to be. (to the point I'd be of the opinion it is now too easy)

Cannot comment on the rest.
  5. Allayna Augur

Killed him in his first drop - 19s engage time 100-0 without flying away.
    svann likes this.
  6. Bigstomp Augur

We did not quite do that, but it seems a little trivial now.
  7. Moege Augur

Weird that I finished my progression then.

1. Did it while it was bugged (needed to aggro all the wolves at once)
    2. Completed it 2x after 12 Feb patch, so it is not impossible (2x and 4x knocked off)
    3. This I agree (and having requirement of everyone with a full set feels excessive)
    4. Bugged in a different way, they now spawn from undead dwarves in the caves
  8. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

1) Works fine. No further changes needed.
    2) Works fine. No further changes needed.
    3) This probably should be addressed.
    4) There never were problems with dervish spawns in GD. They are rare. Deal with it.
  9. Smokezz The Bane Crew

1. Did this yesterday for someone, no issue at all.
    2. Can't comment here, I've never had a problem with it before or after the changes however.
    3. The keys are still easy to do even with the guards there. It just reduces the number of mobs that can spawn as the key spawning mob.
    4. Dervishes spawn in the miner caves now. Very easy to do. Not rare at all. And yes, there were problems with them, they were far too rare. They're not anymore.
  10. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

Did Grilklor last night, not sure what's not working but we got the win.
  11. Alarya Augur

So, you have these claims that these things are not working properly, but I do not see any examples. Everyone else in this thread, including myself, have not experienced these so called bugs with the exception of 3 and 4. However, 3 and 4 do not stop you from completing the progression, you just have to read what others have found and use that to your advantage (i.e. new mob locations). One of my favorite things about this game is the fact that you have to explore for yourself to figure out what to do, it's not just given to you like lesser MMOs. This leads to a community that shares information. Maybe start with asking, instead of just complaining next time.
  12. Cicelee Augur

The fix for the mission was to make it so that you can defeat it within 20 seconds. Which had we known that prior to engage, we would have done so.

Not sure where you are getting "mission is impossible to complete". If anything mission is an utter joke now. How many AA for 20 seconds of work?
  13. Allayna Augur

/GU Griklor the Restless in 19s, 89230k @4696310 | #1 Berserker 32905k@1,731.8k (2,193.6k in 15s) [36.88%] | #2 Paladin 23711k@1,248.0k (1,248.0k in 19s) [26.57%] | #3 ShadowKnight 18484k@972.8k (1,026.9k in 18s) [20.71%] {H} | #4 Rogue + pets 12453k@655.4k (691.8k in 18s) [13.96%] | #5 Bard 1677k@88263 (104.8k in 16s) [1.88%]

Bard was clearly slackin' could have been faster. Could also not bring a healer at all and make it like 4-6s.
  14. Monkman Augur

My biggest issue with the “wait till next months patch” is that it’s always a detrimental to the player issue. Imagine if mobs in TBM or EOK started evolving TOV gear? The servers would come down in 15 minutes.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  15. enclee Augur

You mean like how Griklor drops DBG store items now?
    Daedly likes this.