<Progression Addicts> Recruiting for Selo!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ahzek, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Ahzek New Member

<Progression Addicts> is recruiting all classes! We are a choice raiding guild with a strong player core relocating from the top guilds currently on Agnarr. Our goal is to quickly and efficiently clear in-era raid content and have fun while doing it. Benefits of being an addict:

Discord: https://discord.gg/ZuMxtzv

Raid Times:

Three nights per week (even with reduced lockout timer):Sunday - 8:30 P.M. ESTTuesday - 8:30 P.M. ESTThursday - 8:30 P.M. EST

Raid targets will rotate weekly due to reduced lockouts and guild requirements. Expect lots of optional off-night activity.

Recruitment Period:

At this time pre-applicants will become full member upon server launch. Please note: members will be expected to behave as such. The rank of member at this point in the life of the server is granted strictly for DKP purposes. Performance will be taken into account within the first few weeks of this server.

Once we are in full swing with our raid schedule our standard recruitment policies will take effect:

Two week recruitment period, DKP is accrued during this time and you will be able to bid on items up to the recruit DKP cap. No level requirement for joining the guild at this time...obviously.

Raid Attendance:

While we have no attendance requirements to participate in raids, we ask our members to maintain a 30 day raid attendance level of 50% or higher.

Boxes:

<Progression Addicts> allows and encourages boxing on raids. Our philosophy is that boxes enable us to maintain raid efficiency in two ways:

1. Early in the life of a progression server boxes allow us to split raid content more effectively. Increasing the overall amount of gear coming into the guild.
    2. In the later stages of a progression server boxes can help keep DPS up if attrition begins to affect us.
    DKP/Loot:

<Progression Addicts> uses an open bid DKP system with a proven track record for gearing mains and incentivising boxes. DKP is earned hourly with additional bonuses for boss kills, record speed runs, and officer bribes. Misc:

Raiding required reagents provided through guild bank as necessary.
    No official batphone but we will @ channels on discord for any pickup raids.

Discord: https://discord.gg/ZuMxtzv

In-game Contacts can be found on Agnarr:

Ahzek
    Kolevii
    Kinetic
    Nicda
    Vedette
    Viceversa
    Fallfyres, SirLord and Nandini like this.
  2. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

Some good folks in that contact list. Glad to see you guys coming to Selo!
    Nandini and Ahzek like this.
  3. Viceversa Elder

Look forward to seeing you on selos Foaming.

Still looking for a little of all classes, Join discord and send me a pm if interested.
    Nandini and Foaming like this.
  4. Protocol Dragon Defender

Bump for some fine Agnarr veterans. Glad to see you guys back Vice! Best of luck w/ Selo.
    Nandini likes this.
  5. Nandini New Member

Bump for these good kids <3
  6. Wilbus666 New Member

hey sugar plum <3
  7. SirLord Journeyman

Super excited for this guild! Quality folks here.
  8. Violentine New Member

Really excited for this!
  9. Wilbus666 New Member

10. SirLord Journeyman

Still on Selo's it seems too.
    If you're looking to down content efficiently and gather all the pixels, but aren't totally on board with that choo choo guild, then check these fellows out.
  11. Big_Astos Journeyman

Very good group of players here. I was in Addictions and Mess on Agnarr. If they were rolling on Mangler i'd join up with them.
  12. Ahzek New Member

Appreciate it! We're pretty excited about moving forward on Selo. I think overall its gonna be a good challenge and a nice change of pace from Agnarr.
    DeseanJackson likes this.
  13. Tankage New Member

Very excited for this!
  14. MR_STYLZ TLP Hore

I am very interested. The sped up pace is whats getting me back.
  15. Ahzek New Member

Great talking to you last night!

Leveling group sign up sheets for posting soon!
  16. Lucio New Member

Signed up with these guys yesterday. Seems like a great crew.
    Ahzek likes this.
  17. Wayloss Journeyman

Shaping up nicely
    Ahzek likes this.
  18. Krysanth Elder

19. Nicda New Member

20. Violentine New Member