Producer's Letter - Winter 2021 and 22nd Anniversary!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by JChan, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

code-zero and Herf like this.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yeah I am saving your tears for the Bixies.
  3. Beebles New Member

I give you crap for your swings of the 'nerf-bat' Jen, but I love the game and your employment here was quite obviously one of the best decisions EQ management ever made.

Absor, thank you for returning and sticking around. Love ya dude.

Jen, and team, thank you for your dedication, and the love you've put into this 20+ year old game.

Much Love!
    Skuz, Nennius and dreamweaver like this.
  4. Herf Augur

Can I have your stuff?
  5. Selo_Guy New Member

From the person who just posted blaming Covid and begging for favors because you can only run three accounts and not six...
  6. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I'm sorry, but really how is it that no one had the common sense to realize that most players are going to want the majority of the items especially the no trade XP potion on their main, and all of those people are also going to already have the Hero's Forge unlocked on that same character?

The simplest solution, that could be done immediately, would be to do what should have been done as soon as the Heirloom tag became a thing, make ALL XP potions Heirloom.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

How does whining about a free Heroic from last year's anniversary event and losing your job and not finding a new one due to a global Pandemic even begin to compare?

With that extraordinary next-level intelligence you'll be blaming child-actors for hurricanes next, utterly preposterous.
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

If you seriously can't identify the difference between "21st" and "22nd" you should go ask your children or those of your family & friends to help you.
    I suspect that in fact you actually do know the difference but think you have a good argument, the bad news is you don't.
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  9. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I find it strange that people complain so much about a broken text-string, about something you can easily save up DBC for during a few months.
    The real news here, is that the EQ1 team is getting bigger!!! :)

Honestly, some of you guys needs to be more positive...
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Please don't cross any roads without adult supervision.
    Shalahandra likes this.
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

What "special offer"?

There was no 22nd anniversary Heroic Character offered at any point, don't blame Darkpaw for your own inability to read.
  12. Shalahandra New Member

I was actually brought here by a post at EQ2 Forum telling of the Othmir Appearance if you bought the expansion and the Fez Hat Ornament. And they said over there "choose wisely your character who will open this font because they will be the only one to use it" = the Hero Forge I think.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. Metanis Bad Company

I feel badly for the entire EQ team.
    KrakenReality likes this.
  14. KrakenReality Augur

I agree. Usually minor issues around major events like this are representative of a large issue. Feels like a lack of organization probably stemming from people covering too many areas of responsibility.
    Metanis likes this.
  15. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I have no need to brown nose or virtue signal, to try and make myself look good or holier than though, or try and gain some form of advantage that benefits me materially or reputationally.

The act of pointing out the utter stupidity of some posts is purely because I am aggravated by people who talk utter crap, who try to smear people or companies unfairly because they just didn't get their own way, and because I am naturally confrontational about anything I see as unjustified or unfair.

And my breathing, well it's just fine, thank you for your "concern" and have a nice day ;) .
  16. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

[IMG]
  17. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

18. Reldon New Member

Is the 6th Anniversary scavenger hunt going to be run this year. I have a new account and would like to get the exp potion reward from this quest for my new toons.
  19. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

5-13th anniversary stuff (including Fabled mobs) are in the AV Legacy event. Use /calendar to see when it will be in game.

(looks like Apr 12 to May 11)
  20. Krowd New Member

Seeing as I have some spare time due to continued problems logging into EQ since the patch I thought it would be a good time to ask if any of these "NEW" people will be assigned to fixing many of the "OLD" problems with EQ or are they just there to work on more releases for you to get your customers to spend more money?