Procs Per Minute (ppm) 101... someone take me to school

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Daedly, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Tanols Augur

I'd have to dig into logs, but just going off my horrible memory of hearing audio trigger that fires when fulmination occurs. The HHE from beastlords/bards increases fulmination for zerker covenant singnificantly.
  2. Tucoh Augur

That's pretty conclusive, thanks for saving me some time and parsing it out.

I wonder how haste and hhe are normalized. I wonder if every swing the current swings per second are calculated taking into account hhe, haste, swing delay etc and that's used as a proc chance. Using a proc rate of 15ppm or 1/4 procs per second or 3/2 procs per tick, you'd get 9/2 procs on average for the three tick manglers covenant, plus whatever random bonus time you get. I feel like that's about right from my experience, but other zerkers indicate they get better fulmination rstes.
  3. Zolav Augur

Man, glad this was resurrected, theres only 2 of us zerkers in my guild and we ALWAYS hit covenant praying for a fulmination. Can take the beastlord info back to raid leader but he prob wont care anyway lol. Worth a try though.
  4. 666DPSweDeliver Augur

Except as the data posted by Sancus shows, neither the beastlord nor the bard contribute meaningfully for the zerker covenant to fulminate …. 0 HHE to 33% HHE resulted in no additional PPM.