Proc rates and such..

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Greymantle, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Greymantle Augur

Hoping to get a bit of illumination on procs. Specifically the type 18/19 assaulting types. I have one equipt. and the proc rate 'seems' to be abysmal. Since it triggers off of archery i had a quick look through my logs the other night. I have 2 proc type augs in my bow, as a comparisom. They work, not a high rate but you can see it. Thing is over the course of a battle the "normal" augs proc'd about ten times as often as the type 19 assaulting fire. Literaley, i had around ten of each of the type 8's and one of the type 19.

Since you have increased the rate on the defending ones, mind having a look at the assaulting one's ?
  2. Cadira Augur

Sadly, I think the abysmal proc rate is the goal.

I believe they didn't want to flood the game with more and more procs as it apparently takes a lot of resources already, so they gave the augs a very low rate as more of a "flavor" for the type 18/9 augs as a whole without them being that powerful.
  3. yosco Augur

Aka, ditch the proc augs for literally anything else.
    Cadira likes this.
  4. Greymantle Augur

Yes that was what i was thinking as well. Which is too bad.
  5. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

We're not going to garner much sympathy as Hybrids on this, either. We receive a nice little boost off Casting augs. I'm sure Ngreth didn't want us to "have both" so the proc rate was made pretty low. It's tough to really complain too much about it. A no mana/endurance cast proc could turn into the next item/effect the Devs don't want sticking around too long. IE: The Eyes of Life and Decay.