Principal Vicarium Nomia

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Duhbeast, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Duhbeast Augur

I know of this raid being buggy. I have a video here of a kill on the boss before time ran out. There was a mezzed skele or 2 up when time ran out. We got the win from killing the boss, but the even respawned even though we got a lock out. Is this intended? Do you have to kill all of the adds plus the boss to finish? All the loot was destroyed.

2. Mistatk Augur

Please fix this bugged raid. This is the second time this has happened to us, and both times all loot was destroyed. Please, Please fix this bug. I don't even wanna imagine what all the less honest players are doing while we destroy any loot we got due to bug. Fixing a progression raid of the newest expansion that is giving out free wins repeatedly should be a high priority for something to fix?
  3. Gullivaer New Member

Let me clarify what the previous posters meant by "all loot was destroyed". Our raid leader believed that it was not a legitimate win, so he directed another player to lock the chest and destroy the loot. The loot was not destroyed by a bug. We received everything that would be expected for a win: 10 Arx Energy Crystals each, one key fragment each, a chest with loot, and a lockout timer. We also received a "time has run out" message, presumably because adds were still up. Is this a legitimate win? The event code seems to think so, because we received rewards and a lockout timer. If killing the adds isn't required, would you please fix the script to not send the "time has run out" message? If killing the adds is required, please fix the script to reset the event, don't deliver rewards, and most importantly, don't set a lockout timer.
  4. Harden New Member

I petitioned last asking about this specifically, if we won or not.

I was informed that based on the server log we defeated the raid. I was also told that the GM would grant the loot if the Raid Leader would petition and direct them who to give the loot to.

My post including the petition information can be found here: http://forums.eqfreelance.net/index.php?topic=3134.0
  5. Paye New Member

I can provide raid log or pieces of it if need be.
  6. Harden New Member

The GM already said we won it, and can have the loot, it's out of my hands now as to if he will petition or not.