Primary & Secondary Anchors

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dept. of Labor, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Dept. of Labor New Member

DEVS- Is the anchor bug being fixed in this patch? I did not see any notes regarding it as of yet? If not, when can we expect it? Kinda tired of having to petition to get them back after they vanish. I'm sure GMs are getting fed up with so many tickets coming in on the subject as well.
  2. Everquest Player New Member

Did you try to use the search feature to find them?
  3. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

I would guess what the OP is referring to is that on luclin (and perhaps other servers as well), guild's worth of anchors are just poofing at a time. Hasn't happened to us (yet) (knock on wood), but i know a couple others have been hit by it. Reminds me of last year (maybe 2 now?), when this immediately preceded most of our guilds getting deleted on luclin.
    Dept. of Labor likes this.
  4. Zunnoab Augur

It's a bug, and a ridiculous one at that. I don't know how many guilds it affects. Spontaneously for several weeks now anchors in our guild hall get deleted. We've made a new neighborhood. We've replaced the hall. Still the anchors disappear.

GMs have returned them to players... several times at that. Still the anchors disappear over and over. It's extremely annoying. I'm not even bothering to petition for my anchors until they fix it.
    Dept. of Labor likes this.
  5. roganemor New Member

still happening and getting a little push back now when I open a ticket to have them replaced. I'm getting the impression they don't want to keep replacing them anymore (which makes sense because it happens so often) but still no word about a fix.