Primal Brood - Test

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by gotwar, Nov 23, 2016.

1. gotwar Gotcharms

What is Primal Brood?

Primal Brood is one of the oldest active guilds across any Everquest server. Created in 2002, Primal Brood has consistently worked over the last 15 years to promote a fun, friendly, and casual atmosphere on the Everquest Test Server. We have an incredibly active population that runs group content, helps new players, and aims to make the experience on Test more enjoyable for everyone. We have an excellent reputation on the Test server and across Live servers and work hard to keep it that way.

Primal Brood is a casual, group focused raiding guild on the Everquest Test Server. We are the only guild actively recruiting on Test.

Playing EQ is better with friends. It's a social game, and we focus on making groups and raids a reality on Test every day. There are guild groups running every single day. We strive to provide a fun atmosphere for all of our members, and the Test server at large. We also frequently run open raids on older content, with loot open to all participants.

We maintain a massive guild bank to gear newcomers and returning players alike. Group gear for the 85-100 range is easily available en-masse to our members, and officers carry private stocks of rare items for mains who are looking to contribute their time and effort to the guild. We frequently give away “flavor” prize items to our members and generally work to enrich their experience here on EQ.

We do not tolerate drama and BS. Everquest is about having fun with your pals and when situations arise they are quickly dealt with.

Who should join Primal Brood?
    • Everyone. We are open to all classes, levels, and races. Even Gnomes can find a home in PB.
    • Anyone returning to EQ after a long hiatus, or joining the game for the first time.
    • Newbies, 1337 raiders looking for a more casual atmosphere, and everything in between.
    • Moms, Dads, workaholics, and anyone else with a minimum amount of playtime. Many of us have our own families, jobs, and real lives. There are no mandatory time sinks in PB.
    • Anyone looking to raid casually on Test.
    • Anyone looking for a more social Everquest experience.
    • Anyone with a positive, helpful attitude.
    How do I get set up on Test?

There is already a post going that will help you get set up! You can copy (read: not move, but copy) your existing character from any server to Test in just a few simple steps! Click the link in my signature or visit this thread.

How do I join?

Easy! Send an in-game mail to an Officer from the list below, or ask for one in General chat. Everyone is welcome to join. All Test players have a home in <Primal Brood>.

Leaders:

Bofurry: Test.Bofurry
    Gotcharms: Test.Gotwarx, Firona.Gotcharms, Xegony.Gotcharms

Officers:

Kiadan: Test.Kiadan
    Lerinea/Kalynea: Test.Lerinea, Test.Kalynea
    Beldrunee: Test.Beldrunee, Test.Belderon
    Indarke: Test.Indarke
    Zekeel: Test.Zekeel
    "Bert": Test.Sumteengex
    Llyins: Test.Llyin

What are you looking for specifically?

Due to the nature of Test, we are always looking for people interested in raiding. Our minimum requirements change from raid-to-raid, but current-content raids require level 105. For older content our minimum can range from 95-100. Our raid force is always growing and changing to meet the needs of the content.

We are looking to expand our raid-force in order to tackle more challenging content. All classes will be accepted, but we are always particularly interested in:
    • Everyone!
    If you're playing on the Test server and are tired of 6-boxing your way to victory alone, Primal Brood has a home for you. If you like to chat, make friends, or group-up, Primal Brood has a home for you. If you're a social introvert who'd just like a hand here and there to progress, Primal Brood has a home for you. If your spouse is currently screaming at you to get off the computer, dangit, then Primal Brood has a home for you. If you're an A-Sexual amoeba looking for love.... Primal Brood... has a home.. for you. Probably.

Come see why Primal Brood is still running after nearly 15 years of active service. We promise you won't be disappointed.
  2. gotwar Gotcharms

Updated. TBM now free on Test and Primal Brood is working through that expansion's raid content.

Vim/Vigor down, Lady of Life up next!
  3. gotwar Gotcharms

High need for a couple clerics.

More DPS is always welcome.
    Tereil likes this.
  4. jeskola pheerie

Primal Brood always looking for more. Do you want to see all the content EQ has released since your furthest stint on progression? Would you like to save money?!?! Launch your launchpad updater and change the game version from Live to Test and check out our community.
  5. So Happy Augur

PB still recruiting.
  6. So Happy Augur

Shameless bump.
    jwinaz427 likes this.
  7. jeskola pheerie

Test Server Perks

Full content unlocked up to expansion prior to current endgame live expansion (equivalent of paid subscription on live servers + expansion prior to live endgame for free).

You can make up to 8 characters per account on Test.
    No limitations on Mercs, so as a F2P player you can get the journeyman mercs on test (you have free Gold Membership)

Test Server is always ongoing, so never wipes.

Test receives all new content and expansions weeks before regular servers.

Serverwide permanent DOUBLE EXP! This stacks with LOTD, potions, and Hotzones as well so you can effectively get a ****ton of EXP!!

Ability to copy over ANY existing toon from ANY server by logging in and typing /testcopy! The only limit is once every 8 hours, so just keep copying over an alt with all your cash and special items on it and you will never have cash problems in game

Leveling is really fast, you actually see your EXP bar move when you kill stuff (not like days of old when it took 3 days of hardcore playing to get 5% EXP, lol)

Ability to instantly level any new level 1 character to level 25 will a full suit of armor and all spells/songs for that class by typing /testbuffme.

Immediate unlock of ALL veteran reward AA's. Your account doesn't need to be from 1999 to get all of the beneficial veteran AA's!

Decent sized player activity results in enough people on to usually find a group but not so many people on that certain things are perma camped.

There are raiding guilds on Test.

Multiboxers are welcomed and not harassed.

You can be power leveled from level 26-100 in 1 day by friends or guildies

(Note: I plagarized this from somewhere and edited it.)
  8. Ziffiz New Member

I thought I would check this out. When I went to use the /testcopy command there was a warning that I may overwrite another character on my account. Didnt understand what that meant so I canceled.
  9. So Happy Augur

You would only overwrite a character with the same name, on the same account, that is already on Test server. If you have copied the character to test in the past then yes, you would overwrite it.

If you've never copied the character to test in the past, there is nothing to worry about.

I have a test copy mule on live that has a ton of pp and gear, whom I copy to test every day and unload the gear. The next day when I copy it overwrites the mule. Its a good way to copy anything useful like prizes, bale marks, and plat.
  10. jeskola pheerie

Business is picking up!

[IMG]
    gotwar likes this.
  11. jeskola pheerie

If you are a Progression server player who has not checked out modern EQ, and you are a fan of Everquest, you are only cheating yourself out of some good experiences and content. I never played past DON until I moved to Test in 2013 for the first time. There is a lot to see and experience in Norrath at your own pace.
  12. So Happy Augur

Excellent bunch of folks on Test and great people in PB. You can't go wrong by checking Test out.
  13. So Happy Augur

14. So Happy Augur

I'm not really active in game currently but bumping anyways.
  15. Mennhitt New Member

Does PB Do current conetent raiding. COV/TOV era of stuff? looking to transfer to test for free allaccess, but looking for a raid org/guild that does current content raids
  16. Armed_Assault New Member

PB does a ' raid ' night one night a week, it nothing newer than TBM ( if lucky ), and its mostly boxs, the past couple years they have turned into more of a ' we invite all people ' multi-boxing guild where youll 9 out of 10 times be forced to box yourself to do anything.there are however a handful of decent people there though, so if thats your kind of thing ask around and you may find an officer.