Preorder Expansions taken away then deleveled

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mulleteer, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Veridic Lorekeeper

I was thinking about ways to tell. There are a few ways you can tell from my character personally. Having VoA AA's. The charm quest completed in RoF. The full suit of lvl 92 RoF gear attuned in the bank. I don't think figuring it out is the problem, it is more if they want to or not and when they have the time to. I raged, I was a little rude- I apologized, but I fully accept having to wait a little longer than the people that just stuck it out as recompense.
  2. Israfel Elder

I though I'd share my experience:

When I found the content unplayable, I contacted CS. They said the fix was intended.

I then canceled my pre-order for the Special Edition, but I then pre-ordered the regular version. I also then ordered RoF.

Yesterday, after the fix was announced, I was refunded for RoF and all the features of VoA and RoF seem to be working. I do, however, think I am missing some xp, but not enough to complain about.

Overall I count myself as a satisfied customer.
  3. Veridic Lorekeeper

As of this post I am 20/20. All exp was restored- all in all I am very happy!

Thank you Piestro! With you here I know that there will be better communication with the community in the future!

Have fun in game everyone!
  4. Azuki New Member

Big thanks goes out to all SoE staff. Everything is as it was minus a little bit of exp.
  5. Cendar New Member

They granted me ROF and VOA access! I got it while I was afk painting my house via Customer Service email.
  6. Cendar New Member

cheers to those who fixed it for all!
  7. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Another faulty analogy, you are assuming that they knew the entire time that it was happening. They didn't, it wasn't until last week where people started coming out and saying hey I am leveling higher than 90 and/or have access to VoA and RoF, before that people were simply asking if they will have access.

As for what I said being untrue, name a time when a similar major change in policy was not made public before the change happened.
  8. Leerah Augur

It was posted before Labor Day (US). Policy changes ALL the time without notice. Besides, this is moot now. Piestro told you he missed it. Stop apologizing for him. He manned up even though it wasn't his fault.
  9. Leerah Augur

Can I get CS to come stain my house via email? :)
  10. Lyddea New Member

Piestro,

Thank you for doing the extra that helped the customer base. In the future, SoE should keep the mentality of a Happy customer is a Good customer. I was particularly happy when I logged in and saw 20/20. Thanks again.
  11. MadGamb New Member

Thats a very good point.

Since i returned to the game, less than 1 month ago, i subscribed for 3 months, bought a mount in the SC, a few exp potions, an illusion and 2 kronos.

I was a satisfied customer and i was spending more money than with the old subscription system.
    I was one of those that cancelled the preorder, not because of the money or in rage, but because i didnt know how was gonna end (i didnt know if i would get the levels back, how long it would take to resolve the issue or if i was gonna continue playing after that).

I see now they did a very good job granting access to those people that didnt cancel. I am still level 90 without gear and i do not expect any change in that because i cancelled the preorder and i am perfectly fine with that...im just happy to see they (soe as a company) have people that still cares to do the right thing for their customers.

Cheers :)
  12. minimind The Village Idiot

I've still not received my level back.

I received a response from Customer Support stating that the fix may not affect everyone in every way stated until the end of this week. Has anyone else received a similar report?
  13. minimind The Village Idiot

Anyone still having a problem with getting this fixed?
  14. Starla Elder

15. Stickietoes Augur

Since my silver account has 20/20 expansions (I did pre-order the CoF) can I transfer my 100 paladin safely to that account now?