Preorder Expansions taken away then deleveled

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mulleteer, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Piestro Augur

Yes, please fully log out and back in. Did you get updated Kapone?
  2. Amerie New Member

One of my account was given the entitlement, I am assuming this was done because of Piestro's list. The other two are still not flagged unfortunately.
  3. Nurgle New Member

I am in the same situation as you Veridic.
  4. Veridic Lorekeeper

You deserve an award, I honestly expected you to peace out after the announcement. Thank you!
  5. littlepeach New Member

Still no added access to ROF and I am not on the list. I am still waiting to have access to ROF. My petition is still pending with no response!!!
  6. kdomg Journeyman

No change for me either. Still says 18/20.
  7. Veridic Lorekeeper

Logged all the way in, then out. I think we may need to wait to get a response.
  8. Cendar New Member

Piestro,

I put in a ticket.
  9. uanuuar New Member

I am at 18/20 as well.
  10. Sineryen Journeyman

they shouldn't have had to assume. You made your purchase and then it showed 20/20. I, for one, was elated. This should have been corrected immediately.. not weeks later
  11. gcubed Augur

Don't tell your bride this, but the definition of a bachelor is a man who has never made the same mistake once. :p
  12. Salierii New Member

No change here either.
  13. Nurgle New Member

Yep precisely. Good luck to you. Hope it resolved soon.
  14. Veridic Lorekeeper

Has anyone actually gone back to 20/20 from 17/20?
  15. Doomhavoc New Member

Just got off with CS. They stated that my account shows I have VoA and RoF as well as a flag for CotF but after repeated logins and a file check for good measure. Server Select still shows 18/20, my character is still 90 (should be 95) and my gear is still all yellow....as it should be since server select is showing I still do not have VoA (and RoF). Got no resolution basically out of calling CS.
    My preorder was on the 2nd of September. My account still has the order number and date when I check. =( Help.
  16. Sineryen Journeyman

I got a 3 month recurring sub on my alt and have already been working through both expansions on it as well as having already pounded out the lvl grind on my main and purchased a couple krono to continue grinding aa on my main to get him caught back up to where he was when he left.... both accounts are wasting away now and really my only option is to create new toons to play on (not what I intend to do) or sit and play on beta until this debacle is resolved
  17. Maligned New Member

Thanks for seeing this through as long as you have Piestro -- I will understand at any point if we stop hearing from you. In the meantime though, your help is greatly appreciated.

I was previously posting under Hattrick_CT but that account is not affected so I logged back in to post here since you can see the account info from our posts.

I am one of those whose problem has not yet been corrected so if there's a list, you can add this account to the list :) I have opened a ticket in game as well and am logged out completely.
  18. Sineryen Journeyman

yeah.... 10 days + with 0 correction when there had been posting about the issue...maybe if you open your freaking eyes you can see where all this complaining is coming from.
  19. calalillyfv New Member

CS is doing nothing this is what they told me to wait till the end of the week. Thats not right....

Greetings,

An issue was discovered where if players purchased the pre-order, there was a chance that older entitlements for expansions and their associated level cap increases could be stripped away. These losses are 100% visual and once the issue is resolved, will restore all losses. The fix is already underway and should be correcting your account by the end of next week. We are doing batch fixes so you should simply log in and see your losses returned to your account. I you are still not fixed by the end of next week, please let us know so we may look into your issue further.
  20. Leerah Augur

Shouldn't 19/20 be right since technically, you haven't bought CoF yet until it goes live.
    Oh I thought you guys were joking. It DOES say I don't own ROF, so it's counting the expansions wrong! It's counting the pre-order of CoF as paid.