PreNerf CoS (a goblin bodyguard) Camp Location

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Cayz, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Cayz New Member

Can anyone confirm where exactly this camp is on TLPs please? (zone and approx location or ph listed on Brewall's Maps?)

I've been in the "Ledge" camp (SW of lower area) of Droga for 3 days w/o a single bodyguard spawn.

Thank you in advance!
  2. Warriorage New Member

what server? it gets the PreNerf title because it stops dropping.
  3. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

None of the current TLPs should have the prenerf version of CoS still dropping.

Before the zone is revamped the Ledge room and 2 of the 3 rooms below it, the 2 bigger rooms. All the mobs in those 3 rooms can spawn as a bodyguard besides the Chief Rok'gus spawn point(further south spawn in the upper room)

After the zone is revamped Bodyguard gets moved into Frontier Mountains in the cave with Goblins
    The revamp comes out with i think GoD on TLPs.
  4. yober Elder

Miragul should. Prenerfed stuff drops for 90 days after their expansion launches.
  5. Xeris Augur

prenerf cos came out when kunark dropped... we're at luclin right now, don't think it's dropping anymore
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

[IMG]

idk what server you are on, but if the goblins you are killing aren't like level 30 then you are in Droga 2.0 and SOL.
  7. HoodenShuklak Augur

So that's what the China farmer was hell bent on flooding the game with on Agnarr.... he had swarm of pet-class toons there for weeks straight.

Wonder if he still has a trader listing one...
  8. yober Elder

Oops that should be 120.

Why is there a time limit on editing posts?
  9. xmPradah Not a dude

I don't know if it is still dropping on Mangler, but it was dropping well into the Velious expansion. I read somewhere that it will drop for x number of days - either from server launch or kunark launch.

You are in the right area (pictured above). Any gobin on the ledge, in the room with the ramp leading up to the ledge, and the one directly across from it, can spawn the bodyguard. If Chief RokGus is spawning on the ledge, more than likely you're in 1.0 and just really unlucky. If Chief is spawning in Frontier Mountains, it's been nerfed - and that's where you'll find the nerfed version.
  10. Accipiter Old Timer

No we aren't. We're in Rain of Fear.