Predictions for EQ expansion #26

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Captain Video, Oct 1, 2018.

1. smash Augur

Your imagination is rather limited.

Expansion will send us to PoE/PoWater.where we going to fight through those zones and some other zones.
    PoE consist of 2 zones, just like the old one, each of the 2 zones will have 1 raid + 4 mini raids.

Here then comes the fun part, you have the 4 mini raids, they all 4 need to be completed in 1 hour.
    When you do that, you get a flag and the usual loot, If you win all 4 events in 30 min. there double up on flags and loot.

You can only participate in 1 mini raid at a time, but you also banned from fighting minis that started going on, when your own minis were going on when your own started in effect, you go fight A, and other Group go B and C, you cannot assist on B and C, but you can participate in D. (*)

If you more than 18 persons against any of the minis, the end reward will be lowered by 1 loot and 1 spell, and you will get 0 flags.
    Each mini will be balanced around 15-18 persons.

(*) If you run in and assist on a mini where you not allowed, the ENTIRE raid will be DT, and get 1 day lockout.

Also, when you win the 4 minis, 4 persons will each randomly be given 2 flags, even if you had more than 18 persons on 1 mini.

This should reward efficient people, with extra loot & flags.

This holds true for both PoEA/B.
  2. segap Augur

I've not heard anyone say anything bad about it. The problem is that it has no special rewards to make it worth herding two groups of people in to. You do it once or twice, then there's no reason to again.
    Sancus likes this.
  3. Risiko Augur

The culmination of the next expansion will be truly unique in the MMO industry.

Having entered the planes again, the Gods take notice and realize that the mortals are threatening them yet again. This time they decide enough is enough, and plan to make a stand against all mortals.

Upon finishing both the Plane of Earth and Plane of Water, your final raid encounter is in the Plane of Time. All is not as you expect it to be though when you enter the Plane of Time.

There waiting for you in the Plane of Time are ALL of the God. This is an open world fight, and it will take all guilds working together in one massive raid to even have a chance to win the event.

As the last of the Gods is about to fall, she pulls a necklace from around her neck and holds it high. All of the fallen Gods around her rise up from death and pull their necklaces as well. A light bursts forward blinding everyone as you hear her say, "And, so it shall be. To go forward, we must go back."

You get a loading screen... you are at the character select screen, and there are no characters. Every character on the server has been deleted, and all expansions have been removed from the server. It is EverQuest 1999 again (based on TLP ruleset).

It's the final expansion.

Fade to black.
    Aegir and NameAlreadyInUse like this.
  4. So Happy Augur

Nice Risiko. They could name it The Final Sunset.
  5. Cailen Augur

LoL I saw that "2 group" mission duo'd back in january
  6. Tucoh Augur

Yeah itd be interesting to see if it was done more frequently had there been unique drops from it, ex: an aug, a mount and a few items similar to the special VP items (skull of null etc)
  7. Tucoh Augur

Thats pretty impressive. Did they record a video?
  8. Tucoh Augur

This would be especially fun if it used a pvp enabled zone.
  9. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

I enjoy trying to 2-box missions, and I hadn't even considered that mission! Thanks for giving me something to work towards :)

Not even close to the same as Talendor, but I 2-boxed Gorowyn and recorded it for fun :)
  10. Spellfire Augur

Impressive. Any videos?
  11. Diani Augur

Anyway...

you know there will be a huge quest arc for entering the new zones.
    Only after you have finished all the ship to ship combat missions will you be allowed anywhere near new content...
  12. Koryu Professional Roadkill

If that expansion has the Planes of Earth and Water involved, it could be called The Buried Sea.

Err, wait a sec...
  13. Tierwyn Lorekeeper