Pre-Req's For Underfoot Raids

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Miss_Jackie, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Hi there!

My guild just started doing Underfoot raids. My question is this: I know there are pre-req's to request tasks for UF raids, but in order to participate in those raids, does the rest of the raid need those pre-req's done?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Kolani Augur

Just the requester unless something has changed, Goosh.
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  3. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Thanks Kolani. :)
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

5. Bigstomp Augur

Yes, to be flagged you need the previous tier's raids, and possibly the coins that drop.
    Only the requester has to have done all of the progression though (the group tasks and such).
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

7. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Just as update - We recently tried the Fungal Forest raid task "A Fungal Corruption". I was able to request the raid, but the majority of our raid force couldn't zone in. The NPC wouldn't let them.

This brings me to my original question - Can they be 85'd in (with Emblem of Brell's)? Or what?
  8. Sebbina Augur

The zones are open, raid requirements don't change, I suggest picking the easiest Tier 1 raid to get folk the Coin of Brell, then do a Tier 2 raid to get the Emblem of Brell.
  9. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

I see, thanks! :)
  10. Sebbina Augur

Actually I was checking up on them and only 3 drop per raid, if you are bringing up some new raiders, it is going to take work to flag folk so they can get decent raid skills at less then the cutting edge. Still the process would be good to see who has what it takes to be a raid player, and if people have higher expac gear survival chances improve during the process. Carry on and have fun.
  11. CrazyLarth Augur

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:Progression_Through_Underfoot
    The only thing nice about Underfoot flaging was the next higher raid droped a lower flag on a win.
    good luck.

Coins of Brell (Tier 6 raid flag) (3 T5 raids - so 9 coins a week)
    Emblems of Brell (Teir 7 flag) (3 T6 raids - so 6 Emblems of Brell a week) + 3 Coins of Brell
    Amulets of Brell (Teir 8 flag) (4 T7 raids - Amulets of Brell ) + Emblems of Brells

Yes every 5 peeps full flaged can gi-mp in one not flaged.