Pre-Order Call of the Forsaken

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Amnerys, Aug 23, 2013.

1. gcubed Augur

"We are not done, yet" IS and option and always will be an option. It just isn't an option that is easy to explain to management or the customer so it is avoided as much as possible.

Don't forget, SOE just recently underwent an EVENT that potentially could have FUBAR'd every schedule they have.
  2. savrin Augur

Not having a release date for the first time probably ever for an expansion does make me think they are not done with it yet, but I am sure there is a private release date known to employees. Managers telling people we want it done by this date is the only way to ensure it gets done at a reasonable date. If employees have the option to be lazy, they will be over being strong and productive 9 times out of 10.

Only promise they made was it would go live in september iirc. They can always push it back but bosses won't be happy about it.
  3. Shiea Augur

It wouldn't cost you $150, the purchase of Call of the Forsaken for $39.99 would give you all expansions.
  4. Shiea Augur

That's for the collectors edition, don't waste your money. Trust me not worth it. 30 euros for the standard edition.
  5. Derresh Augur

Is there any plan to get Call of Forsaken Expansion put on steam for Pre-Order? Since SoE no longer takes Station Cash for expansions, Steam is the only option i know of for Paypal users.
  6. Shugz New Member

7. Kreen New Member

The above link to Everquest shop DOES not work btw. Tried 3 times and let internet explorer do a check on the problem and it said is my internet on? Because it couldn't find http lol. But since im here on the boards obviously my internet is working.
  8. Xslia Elder

Did I miss the release date ?!!!! I have vacation days to plan!
  9. Kezal New Member

3 family accounts, whats the release date? info on the game IE. tasks quests etc? yes i will order it the cash is set aside for all 3 accounts. BUT what if the car breaks down? i won't preorder without a release date. GIMMI DETAILS please. i will never preorder without a date!!!! but hey i'm still excited. HURRY UP SONY!!!!
    thanx for the great content so far BTW.
  10. Jilarak Elder

would love to know a release date..just come out and communicate,..instead of leaving us in the dark
    if its pushed back make a post saying so..i think you would find the community would respect the honesty and upfrontness
    isntead of just leaving us to speculate and wonder..and if you dont know a date just say so..communication goes a long way
    not saying anything is aggravating..showing all the neat things you can get when you preorder is great..but come out and be honest
    with a release date
  11. Stiku New Member

Not sure if this question has been asked before but do you get 1 month gold membership free when you order an expansion? Probably not but really like to know cause the price is imho pretty high and 1 month gold would make my decision to order or not a lot easier. I dont need it atm cause still playing with 2 silver account and 1 gold but all 3 gold would be nice.
  12. Gortar Augur

Id love to see a option for items received with pre ordering .. maybe give us 1 of the collector items for pre ordering regular and collector something else? :)
  13. Thanasis New Member

37.99 euro for the standard edition, which should be under 30. When using CC there is no way they can justify this price increase (which is larger than normal monthly fee).

And if there is I would to hear it again because for less than 10 euro i can put 40 bucks in a envelop, and sent it to San Diego and spent less money.
  14. ZeeZer0 Journeyman

I'm concerned. I just bought call of the forsaken on one of my toons who didn't own veil of alaris or rain of fear. Just logged in and it says I own 18 of 20 expansions and I don't own both of those. I hope they haven't changed their policy and not included previous content in this expansion. We'll see tomorrow after game update, but I'll be very angry if that's the case.
  15. Toquillaw Augur

This has been addressed many, many times. You get charged when the expansion goes live. You get your expansions when you are charged successfully, and not before. No need to panic.
  16. GuarLo New Member

I WANT the Everquest NEW Expansions on CD-ROM, DVD-ROM or Blue Ray Disc.

I HAVE ALL of them, but i WILL NEver buy Digital Download, I BUY GAMES, not binary code.

I have over 17th Everquest Expansions buyed in PHISICAL format, (retail game)

No disc = No expansion.

I AM STILL WAITING.

Thank you.