Pre-Order Call of the Forsaken

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Amnerys, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Amnerys Augur

[IMG]

Pre-Order Call of the Forsaken and get the Vestments of the Forsaken bonus item. This is a must-have piece of chest armor for Mercenaries. It increases the health and mana of your Mercenary, and is Heirloom, allowing you to trade it to any character on the same account.
    The Standard Edition pre-order is available for $39.99.

Take advantage of the pre-oder discount on the Collector's Edition: save $30 and pay just $59.99.
    Get more information at the EverQuest Shop and pre-order now!
  2. Trajet D'Or Augur

New Tradeskills

So will these be race and/or class restricted like Alchemy and Tinkering or will the new tradeskills be available to all characters?
  3. Pirlo Augur

Can we see some photos of the new stuffs please :p
    Gyurika Godofwar, Fenthen and Liliana like this.
  4. Asparagus New Member

Has any expansion details been released yet, as far as what we can expect as far as advancement, what's new, etc.? If so, where?
  5. SpamFactory Augur

it means new tradeskill recipies, not a whole brand new skill
  6. Cakvala Augur

I pre-ordered the collectors, the email sent out has lots of server errors. good luck!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. bellanorte New Member

Those who went to SOE live....will they get the item also or be able to purchase at a discount?
    Calliope likes this.
  8. Koneko Augur

how many of the
    will people get also what stats does the house have items/upkeep ect.

thanks
  9. Pirouette Augur

Will the discount on the collector's edition last until release day?
  10. Stone New Member

why does SOE think they can keep a f2p game going and get ppl to buy expansions i wont ill just move on as of now with this expan coming out thats 3 behind and i wont pay 150.00 to catch up not on a f2p game
    artofnoise likes this.
  11. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

If you buy the newest expansion you get all others before it as part of it. So it would cost you $40 to catch up unless you plan to buy it for multiple accounts in which case, multiply $40 by however many accounts you intend to purchase it for.
    Leerah and Tegila like this.
  12. Ultio New Member

Ummmm, did you even read the info they gave on it? If you buy this expansion, you get all the content from all previous expansions. You just don't get the mounts and such from RoF. SOE has always done it that way: buying the current content also gives the account all previous content. So you don't have to spend $150, you just have to buy whichever version of the expansion you want.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  13. Warpiggs Augur

When will the cut-off date be to pre-order the collectors edition? I had some fraudulant activity on my credit card and will be issued another card in a week or so.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

That link just lists the freebies, doesn't list how many of each.

How many Zones at release?
    How many Quests & Missions at release?
    How many Raids at release?
    How many game updates for Call of the Forsaken and when with how much content in each?

I purchased Rain of Fear not knowing what or when I was getting updates, that is something I am not doing again. I want to know exactly what I am getting for my money.
  15. Pantherfoot New Member

Will this finally include Age of Discovery ?
  16. Rainbowdash Augur

I think you're looking for Everquest 2. That way --->

Also for the people talking about falling behind, CoF pre-order page states on the day of release that Veil of Alaris will be added to the f2p model. Presumably meaning they are keeping a rule of thumb that f2p will only ever be 2 expansions behind. Also, as Gyu said, buying CoF buys you RoF (not VoA...since VoA will at that point be f2p)

17. Gyfu New Member

what is your Dollar / Euro converter 57€ for 60$ ... i am tired of this overpricing against european people i will no pay for this expansion .... 60$ = 45€
  18. Gyfu New Member

what is your Dollar / Euro converter 57€ for 60$ ... i am tired of this overpricing against european people i will no pay for this expansion .... 60$ = 45€
  19. Coruth Augur

Is there a list anywhere of what u get with the Collectors Edition Only?
  20. Mukkul Augur

I don't remember which expansion they started doing that, but it's only been for the past few years in EQ. At first they were separate and you could pick and choose. Then they made PoK open to all, then they started throwing them in packs, then they started including everything in each new release.