Pre-emptive TEB beat Luclin in XX days post

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Thrawnseg, Jan 31, 2021.

1. THISISHEKK Journeyman

You dont need to box if you're a zerg bb
  2. Sterling-Silverfox Elder

Bonestealer from fippy??? If so only thing that tool was good at is using m q 2.
  3. Hirbow Augur

I'm not sure if your guild will kill Emperor before Luclin ends, but soon you will realize that only 40 rifts drop per Emp kill. Which means only 40 at the start of an expansion can enter VT. Welcome to TLP's THISISHEKK
  4. THISISHEKK Journeyman

You do realize you can split emp?
  5. THISISHEKK Journeyman

Welcome to TLP's bubba.
  6. Maze Elder

40 man zerg force cleared VT, oh wait, that's not a zerg. Any more straws bud?
  7. THISISHEKK Journeyman

Even if you cleared it with 40 people is irrelevant because you used your zerg force to get to that point. You wouldn't be able to key everyone so quickly without having bodies everywhere for farming shards.
  8. TLPman Augur

So you are saying that its not ok for a guild to help people get keys? That makes zero sense what so ever. AM clear VT what a day later they where doing the same thing that EQB was doing just a tad slower so are they just some zerg guild too? you must just be salty that what ever guild you are in is going to see what like 8 AHR? (maybe less) ….. I guess I would be sad too.... I would put in an app to EQB now so you can get some loot simple fix :)
    Senadin likes this.
  9. TLPman Augur

EQB cuz we are going to get 50+ VT clears and all main will be in best gear and then we will do it again in PoP
  10. Indigo_Quarmite Augur

I don't understand the thread?
    https://aradune-progress.com/

EQB lost, by a lot. I mean a lot. Devastating to the bad players riding coattails who can't be #1 now. Even assuming the babies have killed Khati Sha and didn't submit it they really dropped the ball and didn't finish the raid content until 2/14. Slow, slow as molasses some would say. Cursed on 2-11? Yikes!

AM was done a full 6 days ahead of EQB.
  11. TLPman Augur

lost ? how many guilds have 2 split a full clear of VT? how many guild have killed AHR 6 times? yep but they lost lol....
  12. Karreck Somebody

Look, TEB may be lead by trash people and engage in trash tactics, but Aradune Progress is hardly reliable. It's player submitted data, so there is nothing stopping somebody from lying that their guild killed Emp on 2/12 when they didn't kill him until 2/16 for example. Hell, I know of a few guilds who fudged their Kunark and Velious kill dates.
  13. Lejaun Augur

So who fudged their kill dates, and what proof is there?

Also, your post seems to imply it might have been done by AM in Luclin. Proof of this, or is there proof of their kill dates if that is what is being implied or in question ?

Not an attack, just asking.
  14. Fohpo Augur

The need to live vicariously through this game never ceases to amaze me.
    Xoner likes this.
  15. TLP Addict Augur

TEB chose to focus on getting enough VT keys complete to beat the record for killing AHR and then to be able to 2 split VT over everything else, which they accomplished.

Grats AM on their scraps I guess. Server firsts on anything other than EMP and AHR are consolation prizes at best.
  16. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

I mean some things that some guilds do is impressive. Such as being first at Grand Slam during UF era or being first to beat Maeratas. But early stuff? Nah.
  17. Lejaun Augur

Why diminish what they were able to do? People have bragged about all of the "amazing" things they have been able to do in the past on the server, including things that aren't the end-game of each expansion, but when AM does a number of those in the latest expansion those are just consolation prizes?
  18. Karreck Somebody

I don't believe AM did, but they could have. The reliability of Aradune Progress is the question. Without time stamps of kills in game we really dont know. At least WoW progress sites went off of achievement dates/times.
  19. Karreck Somebody

20. Fohpo Augur

Hint: none of this is new or challenging, it literally comes down to time and bodies. All of this content is basically trivial with modern mechanics, QoL, and knowledge. Sure, speed running is fun but is hardly say in this sense that it’s about skill.