POWERSOURCE

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kirokan, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Kirokan Journeyman

I keep looking everywhere and I can't find any information.
    What can I put there, what does it do, how can I get some ?
    I'm lvl 85 and feel a total newb since I know nothing about this
    Is there someone that can help me out
    Thx
  2. Guderian New Member

You can buy them in the bazaar as even the nice ones can be player made. To use the Pure ones though, you have to have to certain raid flags.

Here's a link that gives you an idea of what they can do for you:

http://raidloot.com/PowerSource.aspx

Note to get max effects from a powersource you would need 100 purity in every visible armor slot.
  3. Ruhtra Lorekeeper

I came back a few days ago after being away since VoA launched, I noticed other than the raid ones on Luclin at least are almost nonexistent. I used to use the Translucent Energeian Stone Orbs. I've actually taken them out of the slot for now so I don't run out of my limited supply.
  4. Xirtket Augur

If you know anyone, or you yourself does tradeskills, the powersources are very easily made that way
  5. Gladare Augur

If you're not a raider, you could just earn the group sources the old fashioned way. You know, doing the Katta Castrum quests.
  6. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I believe the easiest raid to unlock powersources is 'Clankwrench' in SoF; I've read it's one-groupable by group-geared players at level 90, but havn't gotten around to it myself tho; It's on my list

Any chance Powersources will ever get Heroics/Mods added to them? or have the devs stated they will not get upgraded (I think they may have...) another teir of PS's might be interesting for a future expansion.
  7. Elricvonclief Augur

Any of the 3 raid mobs in Steam Factory are easily groupable now by 95+ with group gear. As anyone in the instance becomes flagged for the pure (raid) power sources, it makes sense to fill the raid with as many as need.

I've done this on Bristle to flag folks more times than I can count.

Actually, it reminds me, I"m supposed to be doing it again friday night. :D
  8. Endiment Scale Tailed

There is a new one that drops from RoF t2 nameds, Xorbb's Caged Hatred. Gives some heroics.
  9. CaptAmazing Augur

How rare is it? I've killed 40+ Named in T2 haven't seen it.
  10. Cakvala Augur

So they added PS to t2 but nothing for player made?