Power Sources TBM and Beyond

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Accipiter, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Accipiter Old Timer

Power sources are/were a terrible idea but we're stuck with it. Searching for power source on Alla's, nothing comes up for TBM or EOK. It's not until Ring of Scale that anything shows up on the search. It's annoying to have to go back to Combine Dredge for power sources, maybe for hours on end.

Am I missing something or are there no power sources until ROS?
  2. Derka Power Ranger

Pretty sure it was the Pure Energian player made stuff until TDS. Then nothing until RoS.
    Accipiter likes this.
  3. Qbert Gallifreyan

RoF has one, but it is a rare drop from nameds only in Xorbb. Otherwise, yes, TDS is the next stop . . . then RoS/TBL/GMM for the next set, and ToV for the next set.
  4. Karhar Dream Crusher

buy a stack of sealed metal powersources for group content, for harder raids/group stuff put in geomantric, the sealed metal should last you til you hit ros the one stack, so you're good~
    Accipiter likes this.
  5. HoodenShuklak Augur

Treat it like LDON... dip your feet it when it's new. Then forget it for the most part.
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

OK, thanks everyone. I didn't know about the player-made energerians. I'll have a look. I'm about out of things to do in TBM anyway so I guess farming Combine Dredge won't kill me.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

I suppose. It's hard to give up 150 AC and 7k HPs, though.
    Skuz likes this.
  8. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Powersources are a good idea for the Overseer vendor.

The Loyalty vendor already has Phosphites for TBS powersources. I think adding the Xorbb PS with a TDS unlock and the TDS PSes with an RoS unlock so that you can't get the most current PS from Overseer but you can do better than the TBS ones.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

I found the person that understands Overseer!

I don't understand it, to be honest. Took one look and "noped" out.