PoW down!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Enkel, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Rafather Augur

Was a big surprise, compared to ToFS that we split and Naggy that we triple split and added a 4th alt raid a week, that it was this good and hard of a raid.
  2. Arwyn-RoV Augur

Grats RoI. It should be T2 coin for that level of work.
  3. Edrick Augur

Wow at the hotfixes to this raid. I wonder what it'll be like next attempt.
  4. Bahdah Augur

^ ugh, was so fine the way it was ! GIMPED !
    Brogett and Esero like this.
  5. Rafather Augur

Guys, were are playing this little game called t-ball where everyone gets to bat and score is not kept.
    TheQxx and Esero like this.
  6. TheQxx Augur

7. Enkel Augur

Whenever I would go to my little cousins t-ball games I would keep score, and yell it out at the end of the game.
    Obiziana, Iila and TheQxx like this.
  8. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Congratulations, RoI. :D
  9. Mykaylla Augur

It is. When the PoWar raid was created, there was no T2 currency item at all. Now there is, and so it was changed.
    And increased.
  10. Iila Augur

But my alt currency tab has a gaping hole that yearns to be filled by the missing Fists of Bayle that should have been received after the first two kills.
    Edrick and Bahdah like this.
  11. Numzan Augur

Did I just see 10 medals? wow for all that work???
  12. Romance Augur

Yes
    Enkel and Stubar like this.
  13. Edrick Augur

To be fair, they were the best ten medals I've ever earned
    Synisca, Bahdah, Enkel and 1 other person like this.
  14. Atvar Augur

Still t1 currency and 10 medals, which is about right for the difficulty now I guess.

Need to add an option for people to do the pre-nerfed raid that offers extra loots or something to make this raid interesting again.
    TheQxx and Bahdah like this.
  15. Edrick Augur

That would be a cool idea.

The raid, unfortunately, lost all its tension with the hotfix.
  16. Bahdah Augur

awesome idea, but the loot? would hate it being the same o.0
  17. Atvar Augur

Well maybe, but with the speed that it's coming in it'll be a long time to get geared out in t2 gear. Um, it is t2 gear, right? I haven't paid attention past the augs.

Speaking of augs, the terrible ones will be rotting in a few weeks as is. Crush system ala Convorteum where you kill 2 terrible augs to make what you want would also be nice. Loregroup yeah yeah, it'd have to be a quest where you hand in an aug for a tradable quest piece, then a quest the requires tradable quest piece and one of the dropped augs, reward = aug of your choosing.
  18. Bahdah Augur

anything that seperates pre-nerf from nerf'd (like its happening)
    TheQxx likes this.
  19. Rafather Augur

The neutered raid has been out for almost a week now and still nobody else has beaten it? Anyone even trying? Guess we will take 4th place as well on Sunday, maybe the alts will take 5th.
    TheQxx, Esero and Bahdah like this.
  20. Crystilla Augur

Given the raid came out 2 days before the holiday (so really Wed/Thur for trying, then Sunday), a few guides may have tried it OR they're doing RoT first.