{Povar} - [Echoes in Eternity]

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tenken, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Ferriciean Lorekeeper

A cleric once told me, "rez inc."

She was a wise woman. Then, that cleric rerolled as a bard, and I knew. There is hope for everyone, folks.

Everyone.

Are you in search of meaning? Are you a cleric still performing resurrections, not yet having learned the glory of rerolling as a bard? Join Echoes in Eternity. Do it now.

Read about our latest victories and join us on our next. Be a hero!
  2. Tenken Augur

Recruitment: (high)-(moderate)-(low)

Rogues (2)
    Berserkers (2)
    Cleric (2)
    Enchanters (1)
    Wizard (1)
    Bards (1)
    Beastlords (0-1)
    Shaman (0-1)

Lost?
    Looking for a home?
    Looking for some raid experience with a friendly atmosphere?
    Looking to grow your character?

Echoes in Eternity may be a good place to start.

Drop by check us out

Your class may be closed, that's ok check in with one of the people listed in OP.
    (Unless it's a tank class then it may actually be closed for good, if planning on raiding. Still would check in if interested)

3. Tenken Augur

4. Ferriciean Lorekeeper

"Our battle is more full of names than yours,
    Our men more perfect in the use of arms,
    Our armour all as strong, our cause the best;
    Then reason will our hearts should be as good."

There are some who would argue Shakespeare was actually paying homage to Echoes in Eternity in that little scrap from Henry IV.

They're wrong.

Our cause can't be so overly simplified as "the best". Our hearts aren't simply "good". Shakespeare wasn't even from Rodcet Nife. If anything, he would've been from Tunare. That jerk.

Our cause is best described as a quest for chaos, death and hot chicks. Our hearts are pounding with a grim confidence overshadowed only by our hunger for tacos.

How would you like to be part of something so epic, grisly and mouth-watering? Do the words "rez please" excite you? Are you breathless at the thought of a dragon collapsing, its magic gone out and its loot spilled to the floor?

If you answered yes to these questions, or if you rolled your eyes, instead, then head on over to our site and apply. While you're at it, read up on our past misadventures and conquests.

Do it. Be a hero.
  5. Tenken Augur

Updated OP

Recruitment: still on the hunt for a few more bodies of the right classes.
  6. Tenken Augur

[IMG]

--------------------------------

Echoes in Eternity:

Defeats:
    The Conflagration Generals!

Recruitment:
    Please check the OP

7. Tenken Augur

8. Sithsonn Elder

Grats on Aalashai! miss all you guys! Glad to see you guys rocking TBL!
  9. Ferriciean Lorekeeper

Thanks, Sithsonn, but, let's be fair.

We didn't really rock Aalishai. We ravaged lesser beings, like Xanthippus, and killed a worthless, summoned, albeit amazingly dressed seneschal. That poor little red dude never saw Marnee coming. We destroyed him and ate his face.

We also nearly buried Jork.

It was a good night. You can read about our victory, and past victories, on our news feed.

Those wishing to join our merry band of savages will also find our a recruitment link on the site explaining just how deranged you need to be (or at least how much you'll have to tolerate) to become one of us.

Go, now, and be wary of chuckling in the darkness.
  10. Tenken Augur

Updated OP
    getting ready for Tier 1 of Torment of Velious!
    Hurray!
  11. Tenken Augur

12. Ferriciean Lorekeeper

You can read about our latest triumphs, revelations and clothing malfunctions HERE!!!

Don't delay, folks. Every moment you're not at our site is another moment wasting your life away, not learning about our glory and indulging your lust to apply. Join Echoes in Eternity now and we'll throw in a free ranger. Hurry, while supplies last!
  13. Tenken Augur

[IMG]

Took a tad bit longer then expect but [Echoes in Eternity] managed to knockout Tier 2...

Hurray!

Recruitment still is open.
  14. Ferriciean Lorekeeper

Tenken is a rock star. He's always super excited to kill things in the face and post about it in our recruitment thread. You know who else could be a rock star? You could be a rock star. You could join EiE in our endeavors to bring death, destruction and ridiculousness to the lands of Norrath/Luclin/Planes/WTFEVER.

Read about or latest adventures! Then, apply! Join us in our revelry! Be a hero!
  15. Tenken Augur

[IMG]

While fighting the undead that never seems to want to stay dead...
    Echoes in Eternity is still on the hunt for a little bit more firepower...

So...

Echoes in Eternity
    recruitment is still open! (hurray?)

OP - up2date

16. Zuchero Journeyman

Hi EiE ! ive been hanging with some of you for the last couple months on pickup raids. Im actually trying to get all flags and also the few Ks of aas i still need and some gear ect ect..I will apply soon and see on PUR if i still die. If i die too much ..who knows maybe im not talented for raids, i wont take it bad no worries but im trying to get better. Thanks for Vandiill (got me the lamp) and Jork for taking the time to help and explain me in many things; even in doing some tasks. I hope to be good enough soon. Stay safe IRL. Zucchero (mage)
  17. Tenken Augur

[IMG]

Torment of Velious
    defeated!
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  18. Thunderkiks Augur

Big congrats guys and gals!
  19. Tenken Augur

No worries zucchero, dying is part of the process and as long as you can learn/adapt you'll be fine :) .

Thanks TK

Maybe next expansion Povar will put a little bit more pressure on Triton on a competitive side :). Torment of Velious allowing us little guys(eie/fe/fs) to get caught up early and giving us a fresh start; also a possibility to get more involved with the beta this year.

We shall see.:D
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  20. Ferriciean Lorekeeper

Folks, things are happening on Povar: things like quests, gnome races, baking contests, family feuds; things like getting lost in Runnyeye or Guk; things like Tenken failing, yet again, to woo hot chicks into his confidence.

Raids are happening.

Are you raiding with Echoes in Eternity? If not, you're probably sad =(

Grab yourself a scotch and pull up a chair. Or, if you're a berserker, grab yourself a white claw while you await a rez. Load up your favorite news site and find out what Echoes has been up to. Then, fix your life. Raid with Echoes in Eternity and be happy. It just makes sense.

Iteration #3.74c of the ToV expansion was defeated by EiE a couple weeks ago. You can read about it here: https://echoeseq.com/?p=1231

Come join us in fighting the latest iteration of ToV! In this ever-changing expansion, you'll never get bored. Think you've got a raid licked?! Just wait till next weekend when we get to fight a new version of it! You won't be disappointed at the many deaths of Tenken, the one thing which remains constant.

We look forward to having you along!