Pound for Pound

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Clawbird, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Xanumbik Augur

Bard: Carme
    Mage: Domaa
    Necro: Kunon
    Paladin: Turayalon
  2. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

I'm the best unknown player for every class serverwide :D
  3. Fian Augur

Tunare:

Best Warrior: Gozog - He showed me how powerful the class can be (and frankly unbalanced)
  4. Reval Augur

As all of the psychological options to turn a thread to one's own gain become slowly revealed. I should switch from tea to a beverage that allows me to unsee.
  5. Reval Augur

At least make it interesting. Take a single player that for you changed the game, and then explain how they did it. Then this thread will be useful to keep the game alive.
  6. Reval Augur

For me one player that changed the game was Thurloc. His dps was subpar, but his ability to not give a single god damn about anything was just astounding. Sometimes I'll join a group and they don't know what they want to do and everyone is just sitting there saying "well waht do YOU need?" and I think "If only thurloc were here." Sometimes, you need that.
  7. DaciksBB Augur

Ok then, Renotaki for making me unretire by reminding me that I still love this game.
  8. Duder Augur

Bringin back some old names there Reval =D
  9. Truklin Elder

Great to see your still playing!! I've just been messing around on progression servers recently, I log on live from time to time but usually don't stick around long
  10. Flatchy Court Jester

Druid= Gatlan , I dunno how many on BB will remember that name but he is the one that always amazed me. The reason was his boxing ability. He multi boxed before it was normal. This was before mercs were even a thing. Even today If you are not running your own healer, you aint boxing. He taught me and if I was not playing 4 toons at a shot I was bored.
  11. Tolzol Augur

Nice i have an alt zerker on Bristlebane right now (trollzoll) and renaii and kiz are back over there pop on sometime and bs we were talkin bout you just the other day lol
    Voxynn likes this.
  12. Forcallen Augur

13. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

It's interesting to read this thread, and seeing names of people put out there that couldn't cut it in RoI, or that I knew from other places and were not good players.

Best paladins that I knew, played with, or knew of:

Graal (original eq legend, figured out damage bonus system)
    Iustus (guy was a beast raider back in the old days)
    Caladel (guy that got me into parsing)
    Kainzo (Best of the Best winner)
    Ozimandias (only paladin that I ever played with that I thought was better than me (not necessarily only one that ever played better than me, f'ing kids really have ruined me as a paladin these past 5 years), guy was FAST on the draw, for a couple years we pushed each other a lot in Triality)

Paladins that had a big impact on me personally:

Gtompc (invited me to my first guild)
    Gilthanos (invited me to Triality, RIP brother)

Played with other good paladins, including some very good ones. But these are the stand outs.
  14. shiftie Augur

Rip gilthanos
  15. Bronut Augur

Zerkers get plenty, battle leap dosnt work on blue but does on red. Its a big deal but not a deal breaker.
    You have to be innovative when you pvp. Trick you're opponent. I appreciate you're open mindedness, most try and come off like their opinion is the end all on the topic of pvp when they know almost nothing about it.

You did turn down both my offers too duel you on my zerker, when i was on xegony, so im somewhat skeptical of your ambition to pvp, even zerker vs zerker.
  16. Bronut Augur

I actually toured guilds looking for what zerkers could do.
    This is my list

#1 - not gonna say not why im here.
    #2 - Derrish or Ziflik (sp)(triton zerker)
    #3 - possibly Culoo or Tagrith
    #4 Cleaving - Axedragoon

I haven't seen Tolzol or biemet? (idk how his name spell'd) parse but if their using the strat they posted on eqzerkers its incorrect. It's close and it works, but its not the most efficient for dps. I just found out about that site and someone told me the strat, its the same trickle down strat i was hearing on xegony since after the disconcerting nerf. So im assuming its been wrong since then at least.

I don't intend for you too perceive this information , given the community i assume you will judge it with you're ego, then hate me, then hate everything i say from now untill forever no matter how valid it is. enjoy.
  17. Tolzol Augur

Lol i ain’t gonna hate you, your opinion is your opinion, but this i just gotta hear. But also I’m in two different guilds your more than welcome to come find out if your as good as you claim I’m sure either will take you and I’m not one to turn down a challenge i welcome it.

Also side note you hit me up once well over a year ago to duel and i was busy so no i didn’t drop what i was doing to duel you if i was bored twiddling my thumbs i would have cus why not. Not saying i would have beat you by no means as i don’t come from pvp but i know all the tricks zerkers have
  18. Behelit Augur

it looks like you're trying to spell Beimeith, but he's a wizard last I knew.

also your list is funny. for like all kinds of reasons. but carry on with your troll
    Sancus likes this.
  19. Fnyanea Augur

Chanter - Reminiscent
    Behelit likes this.
  20. Behelit Augur

like 5 people might get that but <3
    Tolzol, Sancus and Fnyanea like this.