Pound for Pound

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Clawbird, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Verily Tjark Augur

Bard= Dandin
    BST= Dandin
    Berserker= Dandin
    Cleric= Dandin
    Druid= Dandin
    Enchanter= Dandin
    Mage= Dandin
    Monk= Dandin
    Necro= Dandin
    Pally= Dandin
    Ranger= Dandin
    Rogue= Dandin
    SK= Dandin
    Shammy= Dandin
    Warrior= Dandin
    Wizard= Dandin
    RPoo likes this.
  2. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

unoriginal, give it a 2/10
  3. Verily Tjark Augur

Hey, sometimes you have to just state the obvious okay.
  4. RPoo Augur

[Thu Nov 20 18:03:27 2014] Vox.Dandin told you, 'your better then me =D'
    Endaar and Mintalie like this.
  5. Insaneox Augur

Mage would be Littlelegs
  6. Proximoe Elder

Yes
    Mintalie and RPoo like this.
  7. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Drogba (SK) always impressed me more than anyone else. I like to think I'm a pretty above average player, but grouping with him he just effortlessly carried me through most TDS group content while I just did my best to keep up with him. And when raiding with a smaller force on level 100 content, yes as Maedhros said, literally some of the tank assignments were just "if it's a mob, Drogba tanks it." We're both retired from Cazic server now, but I won't forget the good times! (Jexx btw if you see this post, Drog!)

And I'm sure most of these replies will be for non-TLP servers, but the second person that comes to mind is Zipe (cleric) from Phinigel. I was a pretty legit cleric through PoR era on that server, but Zipe was always a step above me. Awesome times!
    Starr, Drogba and RPoo like this.
  8. Leigo You come here often?

Duder - All classes.. no question
    Flatchy and NameAlreadyInUse like this.
  9. Fintank Augur

I'm gonna think about you later when I'm bathing in Nutella <333333

My feelings are hurt, Jexx! :*(
  10. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

You play too many classes to win any awards, sorry!

But seriously Fin was (and I'm sure still is) always way above the rim in raid performance. Topping the heal parse on his cleric while main tanking the boss on his warrior, and then just when you think he's doing enough to carry the raid, you remember his paladin is there too kiting 20 mobs.
    Fintank likes this.
  11. Drogba Augur

I know your forum handle :)

On Fin
    He's in this weird separate category of big bad jack of all trades types. I'd assume Brogh is probably like that too, from what I've seen of his alts and forum posts. From at least a DPS perspective, i've seen Fin make 95% of cazics 'top players' look like pretenders with his alt play. Having said that, i think i'd only rate his ranger if going 'pound for pound' serverwide. But like, if he threw his hat in the ring somewhere, where he would be competing against someone i thought was the top, I'd keep an eye on him.

But what do I know.
    Fintank and Elyssanda like this.
  12. Drogba Augur

We must group more.
    Cadira likes this.
  13. Littlelegs Elder

I wish I could see some of the incredible players I've played with matched up in roughly equal environments. I'm a bit spoiled now playing with a large percentage of high skilled players and putting into context is hard across the years, but here's some people that I was genuinely impressed with (for a variety of reasons, game mechanic knowledge, healing, pulling, raid leadership, dps, tanking, etc etc). I'm going to avoid listing anyone I currently raid/group with, which might change the 'value' of the list, but it's my list. Not Grayson Moorhead's list. Also a challenge for me to quantify tanks and healers very well. And one further caveat, I'm only listing one per class because reasons

Mage: Enkel
    Ranger: Kiras
    Bard: Byan
    Wizard: Seraphita
    Berserker: Fatbuk
    Necromancer: Kunon
    Enchanter: Renaii
    Monk: Strykz
    Warrior: Arckonn
    Rogue: Tirrasx
    Beastlord: Eyezing
    Cleric: Jaszmin
    Pet: Nipsy
    Druid: Lenuvasi
    Shaman: Morrne
    Shadowknight: Taza
    Paladin: Ozimandius
    Mintalie, Behelit, RPoo and 2 others like this.
  14. Lyquid New Member

15. gnomeboss Augur

Mage: Whood
    Ranger: Remien
    Bard: Wildracer
    Berserker: Tukob
    Monk: Cocodrilo
    Rogue: Sterilized
    Cleric: Terese
    Druid: Cliffy
    Cadira likes this.
  16. Cadira Augur

I'm ok with this.
    Drogba likes this.
  17. Ruven_BB Augur

The ranger that taught me most about being a ranger was Rwek who played on Bristlebane. He hasn't played for 18 year or so years but in the beginning, he was doing things with this class and character no one even imagined possible.

Core ways I approach and react to situations in game are largely based on what I learned watching him.

Ruven
  18. Anthony CT New Member

19. Drogba Augur

I would third tonyy/xykon/whatever he's called tomorrow, at least at pure dps. When he isn't emotes to pad his parse!
  20. Maddlena New Member

Rogue Stabsem