Potion Belt GJ

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lankie, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Lankie Augur

Why was this removed? Instead of 1 hotkey for 400 invis potions, I now have 20 hotkeys covering my entire screen with invis potions.

WHY??

I can't play the game anymore I'm going to Pantherone peace out bye.
  2. Malokhan Elder

Hotkeys are smart. Just make a hotkey and use it. When that stack runs out, it will shift to the next stack of that same potion. Zero need for a separate potion bar.
    andross77 likes this.
  3. Kattria Minx Augur

Things I didn't know yesterday, I know now! Thanks for confirming this. I put a hotbar where my potion bar was before and it's better now. Potion bar only allowed 2 potions at a time (max of 4, I think). This is better.
  4. Jalerian Elder

How do you make a hotkey for a potion?
  5. Zanarnar Augur

Drag and drop the potion (stack) onto the hot key you want it to be tied to? (Just like you'd hotkey a piece of gear that has a click effect.)
  6. Jalerian Elder

Before they added click from bag, I know that this only worked until the current stack that you dropped on the hotkey was used up. Once it was, you had to do it again for a new stack. Would click from bag change this behavior?
  7. Beggly Augur

This is very basic EQ. The click from bag works on stacks, and however many potions you have in inventory will be used, until you have no more in inventory. You can hotkey a whole lot of things that are useful. Check around. The only thing you can't hotkey so far as I know are certain combinations of combat skills. Have fun. LOL.