Potentially coming back...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Atari, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Atari New Member

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger and coming back after a long hiatus. I used to play on Ragefire.

What is the most recent TLP? Is it worth starting over at this point or is everyone already max level and I'll never get a group?

Appreciate replies in advance.
  2. jeskola pheerie

Mischief and Thornblade are the latest, they are in Velious and have a "random loot" feature. They are Truebox, so if you boxed on the same PC on Ragefire, be aware you cant do that on those servers.
  3. Gnothappening Augur

Mischief and Thornblade are the newest, but if you want to box a bunch of guys on one computer, I suggest Rizlona. It is one year ahead on unlocks and allows you to play multiple accounts on the same computer.
  4. Beezelbub Elder

Mischief has a lot of group action starting around lvl 12+ and up to 60 velours just dropped you got time before luclin and exp boost this friday
  5. Gheed Is not reading your response

You should go play on Mischief. There are a ton of normal people over there who are loving the mischievous loot!
  6. Quik Augur

Aradune would be the best IMHO.

GoD is releasing Sept 15th so you can start the game with a zerker and still have a lvl cap of 65 and enjoy a lot of early content.
    Xhartor and Skuz like this.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

The only answer is Mischief.
  8. Machen New Member

The dude played on Ragefire. All the Mischief people can . The only answer is Rizlona (or a return to Ragefire, which is still going strong.)