Potential Bug?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fintank, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Fintank Augur

For the last month or so while I've been doing my thing in EoK I've been killing mercs on accident. For some reason if the "owner" of the merc dies it then flags their mercenary as a mob or something of the like, unfortunately sometimes I forget about this odd occurrence and hit Rampage on my warrior which kills the mercenary every time. Has anyone else been having this issue? Or has this always been the case and I've neglected to see it in the past?
  2. puppypaws New Member

What is also annoying is on the zek server my wizard merc keeps using AE spells and fighting my pet even when its not in AE mode.

It would be nice if they could change mercs so you can never attack them and also make it so they can never attack you.
  3. Hostile Meat Wizard Elder

I don't usually die that often but the last time I did my group's warrior accidentally one-shotted my merc almost immediately, much to the surprise of both of us.

I believe this is a new bug introduced with EoK as I've never seen it happen before now, and perhaps only applicable in EoK zones.