Posting GamParse in Discord

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Legionarius - Xegony, Jun 11, 2019 at 10:57 AM.

1. Legionarius - Xegony Lorekeeper

Hello, I was wondering what the best way to get an active log (not just a screenshot) up on discord for guile’s to review their damage? The only way to do this that I can tell is to save an html file in my pc then attach that to discord. Dps shows up fine and the format is fine but it only shows heals to me.

Also, isn’t there a way to extend the range that your logs record in game?
  2. Scornfire Augur

Which version are you running and have set your in game filters to show all healing?

there is no way to extend your recording range
  3. Legionarius - Xegony Lorekeeper

I’m running beta on TLP server Selo.
  4. Scornfire Augur

Beta version could be old, current is 2.0.0.94, you can reference in the top left when gamparse is loaded. The more critical part will be ensuring you have your filters set to show all for healing in your [options] - [chat] tab, heals (others) and heals (you) as well as heal over time

You're also correct in that the html format is basically the only "nice" UI option for display, there's no discord integration and the html one hasn't actually been fixed to include all the new healing information, I'm guessing that's what you meant from the beginning, in which case there's really no current solution to show others how they did on the healing front in a simple/pretty manner. Only option for now is to just send the healoverview tab to EQ, the export buttons for the healing tabs are currently being worked on I beleive