Possible Returning Player - Is There a Newbie Zone besides Crescent Reach?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Feldwebel87, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Fluid Augur

What surprised me is The Feerrott is actually almost playable now. I only did it because of TLP servers and it would still be a poor choice for leveling if you are starting on a live server. Top to bottom revamp with some camps that aren't social and tons of silk dropping MOBs. I've taken "Little People" there even, Gnomes and Halflings, for the drops and leveling. I recently ran up an Ogre and a Troll there and it was almost fun compared to how it used to be before the revamps. They even beefed up the guards where before they were camped 24/7 so if you got over matched, you were on your own. Very nice zone now.
  2. Feldwebel87 Journeyman

I went to the Paludal caverns on a whim, and I am having a bunch of fun. Crescesnt Reach, while not as bad as I remember it, isn't that desirable. I have been heading to different zones and doing the heroes quest. So far, so good.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

There are definitely a ton of options for starting zones as all the old ones are still around. At one point the purpose of Crescent Reach was to concentrate all low level toons in one area but nowadays that concentration isn't very... concentrated that is. :)
    Shanarias likes this.