Possible Issues with DB Website?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Nottanking, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Nottanking New Member

For the past 30+ hours I've been trying to add a payment source to two of my accounts to apply all access and to clear up some charge back issues I've been having. Every time I add my information (and verify its correct) It ends up popping up an error. I Currently have a ticket up and DB hasn't stated anything regarding the error.

Has anyone else gotten an error while trying to do this other than myself and my father on his account?
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

If you haven't already tried it, you might give other browsers a shot.
  3. Nottanking New Member

Unfortunately I have. I've tried Internet explore, Firefox, and Google Chrome, all of which had had the same error.
  4. lurkos New Member

Drinal is down!
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Those three always seem to throw the same errors so I use Opera when doing a check on stuff
  6. Nottanking New Member

Just gave the browser you suggested, twice. Still gave the same error, but none the less appreciate the attempt.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yep, its going to be on Daybreaks side, not surprising after all those server issues the last two days plus Chargeback issues are usually death to an account so hopefully you can clear it all up in your petition. Don't forget to check your email cause they auto generate an email asking if its still a problem lol
    xxGriff likes this.
  8. xxGriff Augur

I had a sim issue, but it was with isp and IP blocks (does not mean it was NOT DBG server side). when I turned off my wifi connect on my phone, used my data... purchase went thru. was also able to change payment methods, deleting an old card.
  9. Nottanking New Member

Card issue was finally resolved it seems, just gotta wait for them to charge that account so I can get back to playing those accounts again.
    CatsPaws likes this.