POK destroyed!1

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by krichton, Oct 5, 2015.

1. krichton Elder

I have always wanted to see a expansion or alternate zone where the POK has been over run with baddies and you have to fight to survive or to get to the portal for the next zone. Just something i always thought would be cool.
    Mayfaire and Shiea like this.
  2. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=5310

Edwin Destroyer of Worlds 4tw

What they *really* need is Halas Burning. And while it burns, all the female barbs can be evacuated to safety, while the unholy aberrations that are male barbarians can perish with their crummy city! :)
    Elricvonclief and Iila like this.
  3. Zaviere Augur

4. svann Augur

And the afk people that are bound in pok?
    Motherlee likes this.
  5. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

No no, just much h8 for folks that chose wrong at char select and picked the horrendous combination of male and barbarian (of any class). I just don't think the ladies of their city should have to suffer on account of the men's failures, is all.
    Zaviere likes this.
  6. Iila Augur

Don't kinkshame.
  7. Darkark Augur

It's ok mate, no need to be all jelly. Why don't you just take your gnome there and go hit up Dabner for some tips, he seems to be doing ok with the Halasian women.
    Iila and Elricvonclief like this.
  8. Randragon Augur

Please don't ever say Jelly again...ever....I mean it....ever!!

LOL.
    Motherlee likes this.
  9. Motherlee Augur

The mission to defend the Plane of Tranquility already did this with no collateral damage! It is fun.
  10. Crystilla Augur

That anniversary mission was created by the group I was in at Fan Faire that year. That is a fun mission for sure, turned out better than I thought it might.
  11. Mintalie Augur

Wait, what? Male barbarians are hot!