PoJ...more problematic then PoS?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mashef, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Mashef Augur

What is the plan for PoJ as I haven't found it. There are 24 pages on POS but these trials..done one group at a time with a 30 minute cooldown seems to be a bigger problem to even gain access to PoS and PoV. Is there an AOC for this or can picks just be constantly rolling. Are all 6 trials on separate timers so in theory 36 people can be flagged every 30 minutes in say 10 picks. It could go quick if this works and there is some controlled mayhem to burning down the first barrier...I just remember it being a little spread out on launch..some went PoD PoI but many push for trials to get into storms and valor. Any links to how poj will function on phinny would be good
  2. Prowlar New Member

There is an AoC for PoJ.
  3. Kloven Elder

I thought I had read that the level access would still work, if you just want to get into Valor/Storms, get to level 62. The flagging is only needed for progression.

But I agree, if we do need a trail I thought that would be the first bottleneck on PoP launch. I remember the original days sitting in front of the trial NPC and folks starting to spam the trigger words to get the trail ahead of who was "next" in line.
  4. Catashe Augur

it won't be a bottleneck.. PoJ has a AoC.. you only need a group to get a PoJ instance and only need a group to do a trial
  5. AgentofChange Augur

They took that away in the last patch. They were just kidding. SYKE.

Also justice has an AoC that lets you do the trials in an instance, so it's not completely up like storms is.
  6. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

A lot of misinformation here.

Yes PoJ has an AoC and you can do the trials in an instance.

PoValor/Storms will still require PoJ trial flagging upon release of PoP, regardless of level.

The flag requirement waiver at lvl 62 will not go into effect until LDON is released.
  7. Kloven Elder

No AoC on Ragefire, so the bottleneck will be there and LJ then. Sorry didn't mean to spread misinformation on the level access, but glad it's cleared up.

I suppose I'll create my PoJ trial hotkeys, but hey, in May 2015 I signed up for doing it all over again!
  8. Mashef_8013 Elder

Thanks guys. Somehow I couldn't find information on PoJ AoC. Pardon the newbness.
  9. Guzzle Augur

The question I have about that is... will trials work in picks?
  10. Catashe Augur

Already been stated on the forums that they work.. probably in the "PoP bug" post
  11. Machen New Member

And irrelevant on Phinny in any case, the only people who will need it in pickzones or base instance are duplicate chars on the same account that already has a lockout. Plenty of opportunity to get through it in base pick for those I think.
  12. Guzzle Augur

Which would be great if I was asking in regards to Phinny. I was responding to a comment about LJ / RF.