Please upgrade spell

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by sauron3030, Feb 7, 2019.

1. sauron3030 Elder

Scent of Terris needs an upgrade.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

And Plane of Fire needs a Levitation nerf.
  3. Mazame Augur

What would be the point? Levi over the wall vs mez the 8 Si mobs in the cave. Either way you don't have to kill them. once you get to the castle you can just run in and drop aggro to avoid the castle mobs or have a bard train them out while the group go in. either way again you don't have to kill them. So my point being what would nerfing levitation do? If they wanted you to kill all of the trash mobs that would have put a Kill X mobs on the task in order to progress. Just because some people don't want to kill and can think out side the box to avoid killing doesn't mean a nerf is needed.
    Tatanka likes this.
  4. Febb Augur

Me and my friends south of the wall in Plane of Fire dug a tunnel instead of leving over. I hear some use a ladder.
    Dythan likes this.
  5. ~Mills~ Augur

The "grinding xp for evolving items or farming slot 19 looking for melee dps" have already started. Its a joy having both ramp up time and now just flat out losing what were high priority dot lines. Solid fix for the game wrapping up that nasty problem of necros debuffing mobs for the resist lines they actually have to use.