Please remove the keys to HS / VP and after...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tyranel, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Machentoo Augur

That was sarcasm. There hasn't been a rebellion.
  2. Ellis Elder

If you're expecting to win this stuff, without help, as a solo melee, the way the game works isn't the problem. Your stupidity is. Bring friends, like I said.
  3. Montag Augur

W
    Wrong.
  4. Pickle Rick New Member

How about we stop catering to the exploiters, cheaters, and small population of scum?

What a novel idea, right?

Ban the bots like Jameis et. al.
  5. Pickle Rick New Member

We all know they're botting/autoclicking. There's no question of it, why is DBG so incompetent about it?
  6. Machentoo Augur

Err, the guy in the video got banned. Seems like they are doing something about it?
  7. Fadenea New Member

Keys are not the issue, its the bottle necks at certain points that are aggravating. Let's be honest. The server is not classic in every sense of the form unless you return all trade-skills back to their classic versions, remove the ability to origin home, take out all Bottles of adventure, clarity and haste potions purchased from DB store as well as all bags and anything that was not from the classic eq. Get rid of the items that change appearances and clicky illusions, But since that is not going to happen. It is pointless to hold ppl back from content because of bottleneck points in the key process. If it were just that so many players are after items for themselves it would not be so bad but you have ppl who already have their keys going after spawns too so they can sell the . This makes it even more ridiculous. WHOLE guilds have to have the key to raid. They could make it so that only so many ppl have to have the key for everyone to get in or do something about the bottle necks and MQuesters. If it is about making money, allow us to purchase the key from the DB store because our time is money too!
  8. JokurxAgnarr New Member

company sucks for making this a show
  9. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

There is a new late night player on the HS key
    A single guy and the spawn dies before it spawns.....

I was running past wanted to check out the camp and I'm still laughing at 15 other folks are now wondering how that lone wizard killed a spawn and they couldn't ever target..... :D
  10. Zefirus Journeyman

How do you kill that which has not spawned...
  11. lobos Journeyman

Charm should definitely break when they accept a res.
  12. Aramathia New Member

IMO having the keyed entries closed is self defeating of the nature of these TLP servers. Wasn't the point of TLP to enjoy retail content? How are we supposed to enjoy HS or VP if the corporate Krono farmers are mage click botting or SK group HTing the mobs and ground spawns?
  13. Bento Elder

You all realize every other TLP server had the same system and the same boxers doing the same things. I play a solo monk and was able to farm tons of prods in kunark easily. If its perma camped spawn picks and close them. The guy spawns on pick open, its really not that hard. Tons of people level in lake of ill omen i was able to snipe dozens of prods on pick spawns. If the boxers are automated they won't be picking over to get the kill. They won't change it so you might as well stop complaining and either skip the zone or get creative and get in.
  14. Kiaro Augur

The Irony of you saying this 2 minutes ago without reading the patch notes.
    Key to Charasis (Quest) - Chancellor of Di`Zok now has a small chance to spawn anywhere in the Sarnak Fort in the Lake of Ill Omen. The throne spawn location for the Chancellor now spawns much more frequently, but is no longer guaranteed to be the Chancellor of Di`Zok.
  15. Jaxarale01 Augur

Ya I find this humorous too... along with all the other people that preached how they wouldn't change it so get over it...

You can not fix stupid it seems.

***Just a note to you people that LOVE to come here and complain about whiners and tell people to get over it***
    DBG will change things if enough people post about it! There is a list of items as long as my arm that they have changed since Fippy... so shut up with the "they wont change it" mantra and get on board with those that know better!
  16. Kahna Augur

And there is just as long a list of things they haven't changed. The things they change are, typically, determined by the impact it has on the over all community. Things that only effect one or two classes are far less likely to get looked at than things that have an impact on a large percentage of the server. I have no doubt, none at all, that the primary motivator for the changes to the VP key and HS key were not the complaints on forum, but the loss of players/subscriptions on the server. My guild lost about a third of our force, spread that number out across all the guilds trying to get the key and it is a large chunk of the Agnarr population. Large enough to get noticed and investigated by DBG. Now the forum posts likely help them narrow down the cause of the loss, but the loss, not the complaints, were likely the driving factor in the change.

We have complained just as vocally about the epic quest blocks and nothing has been done there. Don't fool yourself into thinking that your complaints motivate them. They have to prioritize what they work on, and, for the most part, only big problems are going to get attention.

Sadly, I think that no MQing of the VP key hurts guilds more than it helps. Now we can't even help our lower playtime people get the key. Without MQing, I am pretty sure we would have lost more than just 1/3 of our force. I will reserve judgement though, until we see what the ground spawns look like in a week or two.