Please reduce the Ultra Rare to a Rare at least

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Clackclack, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Clackclack New Member

The Magician Epic 1.0, Burning Ember in Burning Woods is apparently an Ultra Rare. I have been there for three days, averaging 3 to 4 hours at a time and nothing. Lots of lore items but not what I need.

Would someone tell the Programmers to PLEASE reduce the class of Ultra Rare to at least Rare. .... PLeeeeese!
  2. Rngr0122 New Member

this part took me a while until I figured out what spawn point to camp.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=6357

camp that first spawn, its about a minute, you just need two of them and they are not lore and the quest doesn't distinguish if they are from either mob. This is one of the least difficult of the quest.
  3. Tucoh Augur

I did the mage epic earlier this year. Unbelievably harder than the other epics.
  4. Brohg Augur

it's a 32 item shopping list. Quillmane is rare, but otherwise is a silly & fun epic
  5. Tucoh Augur

I think Quillmane was the best part about it. I did it during a double named event, had the whole zone to myself and had a ranger that could easily keep the named on lockdown so it was about 8 quillmane spawns to get it to drop over a period of a couple hours. But I can see a mage that has none of that just wanting to blow their brains out trying to get it to drop.
  6. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Quillmane was the worst pre double named and fabled. That and needing to get to 7th isle.