Please help stop movement hacking on Rizlona.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rizlona Detective, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

As I said, I'm not arguing that warp plugins are being abused. If someone has achieves like that then yeah they're probably just warping from PoK to Feerott. Baby's first trip if they gain warp powers is likely going to PoK because they assume there's some out of era stuff they can abuse there, to my knowledge, there isn't.
  2. Filelder New Member

The program that allows warping between zones is openly advertised as giving instant access to any zone that's connected. Since every zone that has a PoK book in it is connected to PoK even if it's not open that's what they are doing.
  3. jeskola pheerie

Is this really what you think the average Rizlona player asked for, or what we got? Are you that misinformed or just trolling?
    Machen and KimchiGoddess like this.
  4. PeterPansicle Journeyman

Is this really a thing? I feel so out of touch, the only third party program I've ever used is EQ Windows back in like 2000 or something. I know the warping stuff etc but from what I understood most M Q stuff was set so it wouldn't work in TLP servers. I don't want answers because i'd rather be ignorant but damn, son.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

Can't tell if serious but... Emque 2 was modified to not work with the first TrueBox servers. It was a TrueBox TLP restriction. It still functions on Ragefire, for example. Then a new, competing (I guess) program came along that didn't abide by those rules. Now on Rizlona those apps are considered allowed, if not explicitly stated by DPG.
  6. Healiez Augur

I am not saying it doesnt happen, would be really ignorant to say it doesnt.

However it can be difficult to say without a shadow of a doubt that it IS what is happening.

There was a guy in mistmoore I swore was warping his cleric to a safe spot when it go agro. I was screaming warper and then I realized when i went to investigate further.... the cleric was bound there, he was gating it when it got in trouble to outrange the agro then running it back in.