Please fix the Broken Golem

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ikarinokamii, Oct 26, 2017.

1. ikarinokamii Elder

who knew that there could be something as disappointing as the GOD and OOW expansions, although in this case, I think the unnecessary and artificial frustration has been exceeded.
  2. Aziuno Augur

Whats your issue tracker ID? I will vote on it.
  3. Pack Journeyman

there's nothing wrong with Broken Golem, stop whining and get good.
  4. Zefirus Journeyman

If you fixed it, then it would just be a golem. I believe this mob is intended to be broken.
  5. Opimo Journeyman

One of our dudes got another one last night largely uncontested. Grats to another box Wizard on their epic.

You can't complain about the spawn if people are killing it during prime time hours in an empty zone without even trying to camp it.
  6. SithWizard Elder

Broken golem and a few other epic mobs are a total pain in the unless you have NO LIFE and can sit there for 3-4 days with no sleep. To me that is just stupid, certain mobs need their spawn timers decreased and others need to be able to spawn when you pop a DZ. Anyone who says otherwise is either a troll or a RMTer wanting 20 krono. I agree with the OP.
  7. Opimo Journeyman

Every single BG that we have killed has been because we got lucky when we were in Fear, and it spawned when we happened to be there doing something else.
  8. doah Augur

I honestly think all 1.0 kill mobs should be made similar to the 1.5 and 2.0, where nothing drops unless the person is at a particular point in their epic is in the raid. Put them on a 4h respawn.
  9. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

10. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

11. Drakkal Elder

Complete lies, you have an entire bot army sitting there waiting for it to spawn. You know the timer and are snagging it repeatedly to sell for Krono. Don't pretend that you are not cornering the market forcing people to buy multi-quests(at the tune of 25kr) from you and the rest of your cheater guild. You act like you just wandered into PoFear and he was up, my . I have been there when your bot army logs in, if someone opposes you, they get trained. You and your guild are exactly what is wrong with EQ now, a direct result of DBG doing NOTHING for customer service. There is a reason you keep arguing against the Broken Golem being in the instance, its because you stand to lose money.

Would not work in the case of Trucidation, who is just repeating the same step of the epic, over and over.
  12. Darchias Augur

I know the one time the Defiant Coalition got the Broken Golem spawn, it was early in the morning one day. Our wizard who has been trying to keep an eye on it between his hectic work schedule happened to see it. Great luck! Took him about forty-five minutes to get enough people together, got his epic. It even happened during the (last month of) Kunark. I would think it'd be even less watched now.
  13. RandomStrategy Augur

RL friend of mine in our guild got his broken golem when we did an OW spawn of CT. It was up, nobody there to contest, even. You should be fine if your guild just is able to mobilize in a meaningful amount of time. With Velious gear now, it shouldn't even require a full raid force.
  14. Opimo Journeyman

So angry.
  15. ikarinokamii Elder

I actually got the week off to test this out. at one point I was in fear for 36 hours straight.

I saw it spawn a few times, it was ks'ed every time, which is apparently ok, even if it was your gear, according to the GM its all a DPS race. there is pretty much a bot from a super guild there at any given time in fear just waiting for the BG, I imagine the 20+ krono people are willing to pay for it, has a lot to do it, they mobilize super fast, and will kill your mob. Getting the BG is a matter of pure luck. you have to hope that one of the bots haven't discovered the spawn, and then hope and pray you can kill it before the bot pops and summons the rest of the A-holes.

You should also expect to be trained, most commonly by fright. and funny enough are doing a informal poll, it appears this is pretty the same experience for anyone who attempts to camp the mob for any length of time, and many have just quit on it.

there words I would say,, but I would get banned, needless to say DBG can get the middle finger