Please Condiser this for warriors

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by MaddielynBlackStar, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Narogg Augur

I play a warrior like a noob, and even I had to laugh at this post.

I am going to read it again to make sure I did not miss any gut busting funnies.
  2. Narogg Augur

Is the question what group composition would boost warrior dps the highest if the warrior was not in the tanking line up and was let loose to " play "
  3. Narogg Augur

I swear I heal the puller more then the tanks!
  4. MaddielynBlackStar Lorekeeper

Not to mention our two hander stance makes us squisher then zerkers if we are running offensive discipline as well. :p
  5. Repthor Augur

as it should. we are doing something we arent specilized in. thats what tradeoff are made for
    Reht likes this.
  6. The real Sandaormo Augur

I want some of those "advanced hot keys that run all sorts if aa chains". We have agro later into fights too it's called hit Insult again ( its how alot of buttons work, you can hit them again ). or if your having an issue and other's aren't, maybe you take a second and ask in a way makes people want to be helpful and tell you what they do. Nothing is broken with Warrior agro.

Generally you will see warriors higher on a raid main mobs dps list if:
    you are not tanking and can run your 2 hander the whole time -or-
    if the raid is swapping off to adds and you are staying on the raid mob the whole time.

Its easy to sneak into a parse now and again.
  7. fransisco Augur

honestly, warriors should never compete with any dps class.

If there isn't room for a rogue or a mage, they sit out. Why should tanks be any different?
  8. Lianeb Augur

Wondering why you chose to single out warriors in this statement.
  9. fransisco Augur

in truth I misspoke - I had meant to type tank, my brain thought tank archtype, but my fingers went wrong (probably cause the title is warrior).
    My bad.

This isn't a hate on wars/tanks thing. Its the fact that tanks always can do some dps, but if they can compete for a dps slot, its better to bring someone who can double as dps/tank than someone who can only do the same amount of dps.
  10. The real Sandaormo Augur

Good question I guess, except that if the main tank dies, its the next Warrior up that tanks ( that's why you "have" to have extra warriors around ). While that warrior was waiting for his turn to tank he was doing his best to help with the dps he can instead of being an attack on head. They made 2 hand stance push out a little dps so warriors can get up closer to some classes and beat some of the attack on heads that call themselves dps.

If you see a Warrior coming up on a parse it means he's working for it. How is that a bad thing?