Please change 2 true-box limit to 6 true-box limit on Aradune

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jalarm, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Vizuni New Member

dont remove 2 box rules, in fact i wish they were enforced better =p. yes there are tons of people who dont post on the forums or write walls of text about it but still care about aradune rule set, if you want to box more than 2 please move to another server
  2. Ishbu Augur

Imagine being on a TLP in the SoF era, actively asking people to leave the server, advocating for lowering the population, and thinking for one second you are in touch with what most players want for the server.

Lol
    Keither likes this.
  3. Wuvarien Lorekeeper

All I wish is that they'd allow you to 2 box on one PC. I'd instantly create a new account tomorrow...
  4. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

Ask and you shall receive...

Glad things worked out in our favor. No hard feelings to the dissidents. Better luck next time subverting the will of the majority. :)
    Skuz likes this.
  5. Captain Video Augur

I doubt there are more than 100 actual human players left on Aradune, probably about the same as Rizlona. I would bet against Aradune even existing in six months, as they'll merge the two servers now that they have an identical ruleset. I don't even expect them to wait until the next merge cycle in June, because the resources are going to be needed for the rumored 25th anniversary event server.

Some majority. :)
  6. FranktheBank Augur

How brave of you to willingly take 3 Ls in a single post.
    Gheed likes this.
  7. CdeezNotes Augur

There are 9 raiding guilds on Aradune. You think there are only 11 people per guild. Just another thread you said THOUSANDS are against it. Now it's less than 100 people total on the server. Cognitive dissonance much?
    Gheed likes this.