Please alow free character transfer off Aradune to Rizlona.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Darcewin, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Darcewin Journeyman

sic of these load times and I am sick of the bot camps I want my toons off and forking over $25USD which is like $35CDN is far too pricey for issues on the server that a company wont fix. so I want out. just let me go to Rizlona and we call it a day. Thanks
  2. Mercanyin Augur

If you don't like bots/box, you probably won't like Rizlona either.
    Protagonist likes this.
  3. TLPman Augur

this will never happen good luck though
  4. TheChosenOne Augur

if aradune fell apart, i could probly level a 4 box on Rizlona to 50-60 in a week
  5. Fluid Augur

IMHO: Just reroll on Rizlona now. It's not pie in the sky good: All the same people problems but on the technical side you have the ability to login and play.

More IMO, you probably have at least another month for people to still be leveling up their alts. You still have until the 8th for exp bonus. It takes ~20 minutes/level so 3 hours to solo for the first 10-12 levels at which time you could probably find an Unrest group. At level 20 you can ask for a guild invite which will get you a FP instance which would take you to level 30 if I recall correctly.

Much of group things that made EQ good are still there w/o 80% of the old problems. Stuff like Magicians can't heal their pets so they have to group with 'some kind of healer' to be really viable. They actually took out the ability to bandage pets! Travel is still dependent on Druids just because no one ever asks for a Wizard port and for some reason no one asks for Shaman SoW even though it is faster. Kind of a neat throw back.
  6. Kahna Augur

You apparently don't know of the joy that is /pet stop.
  7. c313 Augur

1. The loading times will go away after Wensday when the Exp bonus ends.
    2. The bots, lol ... LOL, you're gonna hate Rizlona I'll tell you that
  8. KimchiGoddess Augur

Reroll and if you bought bags petition asking for them to be moved from your charname on aradune to your charname on rizlona. Make sure you have top level slots available.
  9. Healiez Augur

Please dont allow free transfers to Rizlona.

I love our little server.

For those of you saying its the bot server, I saw more toxicity and people botting/multiboxing in the 6 days I was on Aradune then I have in the past 3 weeks on Rizlona. At least on rizlona that box team is within the rules. People have been respecting camps in every encounter i have been a part of.

Start over if you want to come like everyone else, they will even give you your bags if you petition.
    KimchiGoddess and Mezrah like this.
  10. KimchiGoddess Augur

I feel this so much. I've only run into two situations where the other party was a jerk on Rizlona. Both times I just left. I asked someone to stop pulling through my camp and he was all like you didn't do a CC, there are no camps blah blah. Bard pulling the *entire* zone and not even close to where I was but still running through and getting everything he could, with some aggroing my chars as well. First time was a mage army with an SK that slowed my pull down so they could run and DPS it down with 5 mages before I could even get it back to camp.

Both times I relocated and both times I actually ended up somewhere with way better XP. I'm not going to sit and bang my head against a wall with rejects and there's far far far fewer of them on Rizlona than there is on Aradune - or any of the past TLPs I've been on.

Rizlona has been a 99% positive, fun experience for me and I'm enjoying learning the ropes of playing classes I've never played and boxing more than I ever have in the past.

In my much shorter run on Aradune I ran into way more toxicity and rule breaking than I've ever seen on this server. Not to say it doesn't exist, but it's nowhere like what it is on Aradune.
    Aneuren likes this.
  11. Lionari Elder

Its greedy of me to say that I don't want free transfers from Aradune to Rizlona but I think its the only fair thing to those people who can't even play their accounts on Aradune due to server being overcapacity.

Regarding negative experiences on Rizlona: I've had a few situations when I run to pull mobs, or check camps, and I immediately get a tell from some dweebs who think they own half the zone, "This is camped. Thanks" I just LOL at that point. Don't even respond because people who actively whine about their 'camp' are always man children.

However, compared to my previous TLP experiences on truebox servers the general toxicity on Rizlona is extremely mild.
  12. Gremin Augur

Honestly, no need for free transfers. The servers are still relatively new. As someone else said, make your toons on Rizlona and then petition for your bags to be moved if u had any. Yes, there are boxes and bots here. However, there is also about 10 guilds right now including 1 euro guild that are all at different phases of classic and allow different amount of boxes on raids. Raid times are also all over if you have specific needs. Just come on over, and get started.
  13. Ilshade Augur

No Riz player base doesn't want you here stay where you are and enjoy the server you picked
  14. haaaalp Augur

Just go make a new char? You can literally do 1-50 in 2 days.
  15. Zipe The Healer

*** Progression Servers ***

- Added the ability for characters on Aradune to transfer to Rizlona for free. Note that the character needs to be of level 20 or above and your account and character must be at least 30 days old.
    Pumpernickel likes this.
  16. TLPman Augur

lol
  17. yerm Augur

Just make a new character. NOTHING you have is difficult to replace whether it's levels or drops, none of the chase items are out yet, etc.
  18. KimchiGoddess Augur

It's legit, they're letting people transfer after next patch.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...7-07-2020-patch-notes-and-discussions.268879/

*** Progression Servers ***

- Added the ability for characters on Aradune to transfer to Rizlona for free. Note that the character needs to be of level 20 or above and your account and character must be at least 30 days old.
  19. Mercanyin Augur

Yesss, let the masses go wreck and bring down Rizlona.
  20. KimchiGoddess Augur

I feel that people are either going to dive into it like I did or continue to be bitterly disappointed in their experience.

Probably see a lot more people petitioning those who play many toons.