Please Allow Baz /trader for Silver Veterans.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sybn, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Sybn New Member

Might seem silly and yeah not one to say your double dipping on the subscriptions for trader accounts. but seriously think about at least allowing the old Veteran silver accounts the ability to trade in the Baz! a little help would go along way. perhaps it might bring back some older players ya never know?
  2. Colonel Zuppendaff New Member

Please, for the love of God, NO! There is already a problem with people using certain programs, and them having access to unlimited traders / buyers will only crash the bazaar for everyone else who actually follows the rules concerning use of bad things. Its bad enough that one buyer can make 50 buy lines for krono without having the required platinum to back up that many buy lines. No, just no....
    Diptera, Annastasya, xcitng and 6 others like this.
  3. Duder Augur

100% agree, those programs auto updating and undercutting on timed intervals are already rampant and a big problem. Everything Zuppendaff said is exactly why making the bazaar available to silver accts would ruin the bazaar.
    xcitng, Mintalie, Skewert and 2 others like this.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

How will letting them be a vendor bring them back to play?
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Skewert like this.
  5. Sybn New Member

Why not ban those that use third party programs? I mean if you know someone who uses them why not uh report them?? frankly anyone needing a third party program to play this game probably shouldn't be playing in the first place? only ruin it for those who actually play....

How would this bring people? probably by not over charging them for a second account just to be a vender might you know be a positive thing??
  6. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Make a vendor on your gold account. no need for a second account.
    Sagarmatha likes this.
  7. Colonel Zuppendaff New Member

You dont fully grasp the situation. Gonna have to vote this one a Ngreth "No!" and leave it at that. Want more traders - pay up.
    xcitng, Mintalie and Skewert like this.
  8. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

If I could downvote this idea, I would.

No!
    xcitng, Mintalie and Skewert like this.
  9. Sybn New Member

all good, I mean the ones abusing the system obviously have unlimited krono most likely. guess I will just have to start farming trash loot somewhere to get a second account up and running :)
  10. KermittheFroglok Augur

I don’t think giving Silver players Bazaar sell access is fair to subbed players.
    Skewert and Xianzu_Monk_Tunare like this.
  11. smash Augur

Start of pay for it, like everyone else that uses trader/bazaar!!!!!
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  12. Aurastrider Augur

I would also have to vote no on this. I am not sure of the logic of this bringing back players. I have yet to encounter a returning player who said they just returned so they could sell stuff in the bazaar. Most players return to play the content not play the market.
  13. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Because it is impossible to prove in regard to these kind of issues. In this case the 3rd party programs do not access anything not allowed nor do they do anything that a normal player would not be equally capable of doing. So you cannot prove that it is not just a player doing it.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  14. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea I hate those idiots that beat your price by 1pp on buying and sellin and there able to do this with everything they sell real fast very annoying.

Andarriel
  15. Duder Augur

1pp is not the usual for the illicit program that scripts, the scripts I have looked up and found adjust it to be 1% less than the lowest rounded to the 15/25 and some follow the exact 1% script without the rounding. You can immediately see this in pricing all the time. If you see a trader with prices like that, and they are in online mode, chances are they are running an auto update script on timed intervals. There are ones who login and use it to undercut on every item they are selling and then go in offline mode which isn't as bad as these people on timed intervals. It ruins the value of items, makes the time people put into things less valuable, and hurts the economy greatly. I would love to really see a harsh crackdown from DBG on this type of stuff.
  16. Skewert Lorekeeper

I make it a point to never buy from those types.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  17. Allayna Augur

A more reasonable request would to be the ability to allow you to go to offline trader mode, then load another toon from the same account to go play.

Or....larger trader bags.
    IceSy, Balthozzar, Bottle and 4 others like this.
  18. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Why? How would Daybreak make money if they allowed silver accounts to use the the trader? You'd sell enough to buy a krono from another player, in turn not paying a dime in sub fees. If you must sell items, use general chat. Otherwise, pony up.

What other incentives do silver accounts have to sub to the game? If you give everyone the ability to sell in the bazaar, you'd take all the incentives to ever sub again (other than unlimited aa's, prestige gear, etc., whatever else I'm forgetting).
  19. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I say both. if dbg wanted to make some money they sell bigger trader bags in the market place. kinda weird you don't need trader bags at all to use buyer but do as a seller.

Andarriel
    Bottle, Skewert and Allayna like this.
  20. smash Augur

They should NOT be allowed that, they can pay for it, by start to subscribe.