Please adjust mob respawn timers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Atomos, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Atomos Augur

It was in response to
    Sorry for not quoting his post in mine, but to be fair it was the post directly above mine.
  2. Gheed Is not reading your response

It is consistent. The issue with classic is terrible mob density. You signed up to play classic, enjoy your classic.
  3. Kodachi Augur

I signed up to level my characters partway in classic, and get bored with classic. I knew I would and now instead I'm playing games that aren't eq because classic sucks.
    Gheed likes this.
  4. Gheed Is not reading your response

Yes it does my friend
  5. Atomos Augur

How is LGuk having a ~5 minute higher respawn time than SolB consistent and a ~10 minute higher respawn than Velks Lab and a ~15 minute higher respawn than Dalnir's Crypt consistent?
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

I'll assume that's sarcasm trolling.
  7. Gheed Is not reading your response

Lol. Dalnir is kunark? Velks is Velious? Neither are classic. Classic zones are pretty consistently trash all the way through.

If you want more mobs go to the Hole. You act like there is no other option for you.

You signed up for the experience, I am sorry you are not enjoying it but there don't need to be changes like this.
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

Speaking of, how's the XP in The Hole now? It was never great but we all went there anyway.
  9. Atomos Augur

I've never once said or even implied I'm not enjoying the server.

This particular issue has no reason for it to not be fixed though. Especially if we're all planning to go through Classic once a year for the rest of our lives. I can see no reason not to make these old experiences in Classic-Pop better. And apparently the Staff agrees, if skimming over the patch notes is any indication. They have always and continue to make adjustments to content even as old as Classic to make it a better experience.
  10. Gheed Is not reading your response

"We" are definitely not planning to go through classic once a year. You might be though. I know how the game is at that point and don't enjoy it. Go to the hole for more mobs. Stay in guk to complain that you don't have mobs to kill.

Change denied.
  11. Atomos Augur

Whether you or I do Classic or not, thousands of others do.
    Whether I go to LGuk or not, it is still a problem that can and should be fixed.

Hope you're not pretending to be a developer. :)
    Celestian likes this.
  12. NumberWonEUteeth New Member

13. SoandsoForumUser Augur

Exp is tolerable but not amazing, it's really the huge number of mobs on decent respawn timers that makes it attractive. You'll never fail to find an open camp.
  14. Jubilee New Member

Constant "Gauntlet mode" server? Count me in!