Please add Polymorph Wands for Original Era models

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Eumalfa, May 23, 2022.

1. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Source?

Is this the actual quote or your interpretation of what was said?
  2. Angahran Augur

I'd like to see all the 'familiar' items updated to be 'petamorph'.
    Meaning if you don't have a pet, you get the familiar but if you have a pet it puts the illusion on the pet.

I'd love to get the Schrodinger's skeletal cat illusion for my pet.
    Flatchy and Yinla like this.
  3. Angahran Augur

I could be wrong but I thought it was the rank 3 spells that gave a different look than the rank 1 and 2 ?
    I don't know of there being any choice involved.
    Ozon likes this.
  4. Iven the Lunatic

Bloodbone mercs are a reward for ancient silver accounts only I think. Have never seen them as SHD pets.
  5. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

It was an LoN reward. You should still be able to get it if you find the right prizes (one of the 3 prizes needed rewards).
  6. Ozon Augur

This is it, it happens even now when you get a rk 3 pet
  7. Iven the Lunatic

The merc or the pet ?
  8. Flatchy Court Jester

So I should be able to go loot some old rk3 version of a pet spell and have a blood red skell now? On my SK? I got blood red mercs skells already.
  9. Ozon Augur

I can't say it will work on rk3 older than ToL, I do remember my rk3 from ToV/CoV did change color, but that is when I came back.
  10. Iven the Lunatic

I can confirm that it is in the video that I already had linked here before. Now added the time position. Jeff Butler is only talking about the male gnome model there that looked like a ninja while running before the revamped version went live into The Shadows of Luclin expansion. But it explains why so many weird and poorly animated PC models made it into the game: Inexperienced artists + bad decisions = unfinished bad work got released. Even worse, that never got corrected in all those many years.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1067355086?t=1h18m43s
    Juzam_Djinn likes this.