Players Studio - Cakvala (More items!)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cakvala, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Cakvala Augur

Hi everyone, below are the current submissions that were placed today with Sony. Once they are processed we should see them in the Market in about 60 days or so! Also my prior items are all almost all available.

Grandfather Clock
    [IMG]

Mushroom Cluster
    [IMG]

Three Flagposts with Lamps. (All Separate items)
    [IMG]

Axe of Storms - 2HS
    [IMG]

I have more in the pipeline!
    Ronak, Axxius and RekMMO like this.
  2. FcsevenXIII Augur

The axe looks great. You should make a shield with the same red lightning plus make the lightning rotate and flicker. I would buy it. Fully round shield like the fire and fury from TSS.
    RekMMO likes this.
  3. SpamFactory Augur

if the lightning on the axe is animated that would be cool. maybe animated isn't the right word to use, but I mean something like how the zerker 1.0 or the more recent flaming wizard hat ornament work. not a particle, but different frames showing the lightning getting brighter then darker.
    FcsevenXIII and RekMMO like this.
  4. Braveheart Augur

Make sure they know that is a 2hander
  5. Axxius Augur

Wow, that axe! Looks amazing! Please say that the lightning is an animated texture and moves.
  6. Cakvala Augur

Unfortunately the lightning is not animated, SOE doesn't provide that as a option *yet* :(
  7. Nolrog Augur

Some nice stuff. The clock looks amazing.
  8. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Love the axe and I concur a similar/matching shield would be sick. if they make the axe where it can be either 1hs or 2hs that would be great!