Player

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Kendiian, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Kendiian Monk

Looking for a race/class combo too main please I've had multiple epidemics because of people wanting too exploit the gaming situation by choosing say an iksar over a smaller race (I posted guides on the old forums and I've lost them due too criminal behaviour like yourselves). but really tell me what race class would be good for me I'm currently raising skills on a 60 human bard on Phinigel and then server thanks alot guys you realise that some of us care alot about our direction in life and IMO this game should have automated characters well unless you can help me.

P.S. I've gone too WoW slowly but i don't want too go there.
  2. Kendiian Monk

Yours sincerely Malcolm Leslie Phipps.
  3. Kendiian Monk

Looking up Yxxta. Anybody know the boss ??
  4. Elsewhere Elder

Nobody can tell you what to play, as you have given us no information about what things you like to do in-game. Some people like playing support classes like Cleric, other would be bored to tears with it. Some people love going toe-to-toe being a tank, others get very intimidated by the responsibility.

Do you like grouping? Playing Solo? Raiding?
    Do you like Melee? Spell Casters?
    Do you want to be a support character?

We cant tell you what is good FOR YOU, unless you give us information on what you want out of your game experience.