Player Update

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Aurastrider, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Aurastrider Augur

Since I don't play on the TLP but am curious I figured I would ask if the TLP community has noticed any difference in the number of script kids and players doing weird stuff like warping and such since they announced their new software detection technology. I have not really come across this stuff on my server and this seems to be more of an issue on the TLP servers although there have been reports over the years on live regarding the script kids killing non stop for chase loot.
  2. a_librarian Augur

I saw a player teleport hacking and very clearly using automation up in the top floor of the undead tower at the Hole dungeon on Coirnav. Popular spot for them because of how low traffic it is in the zone after kunark opens. My guess was it was a person selling powerleveling but I don't really know.

I reported them but by the time they closed my ticket the botting characters had finished leveling from 45-60 with the automation running in the same spot for large chunks of the day, about 4-5 days in a row. I have no idea if they took any action here but I don't feel optimistic that this person was punished, even though I provided several video clips showing behavior only possible with teleport hacks. I guess what incentive do they have to ban paying accounts unless dozens of people are aware and reporting a particular hacker?
  3. Numzan Augur

Ya it was very heavy, and still is i am sure. This time i retired for good though. Sick of playing a game full of crap like that.