Player Studio - The Recognition Thread

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Braveheart, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Braveheart Augur

Great job on this shield. Perfect size. Nice color scheme. Graphics even done well.

[IMG]
  2. FatbukSlapmeat Augur

I'm recognizing that the 1hs models are bigger than the 2hs models.
  3. Klotar-TSM Lorekeeper

Great idea, Braveheart. However, should stipulate that the name of the ornamentation be included in the post too. i.e. if I liked your shield ornament and wanted to get one too, I then wouldn't have to scroll through all the shield ornaments in the Marketplace or click on the poster's magelo (who might not have it aug'd any more).
  4. Cakvala Augur

That is a great shield!
  5. Oranges Augur

that's either a really dark pic or my monitor is broken
  6. Cakvala Augur

They have their gamma down really low, just a really dark pic. I just upped my brightness on my screen to look at it. :)
  7. Explicit Augur

This shield, simply put, is an amazing piece of work. Designs far exceed anything that has been put into the game thus far and more importantly -- it isn't floating 20 feet away from my wrist!

Shield of the Rebellion Ornament by Oakbane
    [IMG]
    Enizen likes this.
  8. NaVi7512 Elder

Very nice, with the HF revamp i hope they extend player studio to armor ...
  9. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Oakbane is one of the best Player Studio designers around along with Cakvala. They make some amazing stuff. I also like the suggestion/idea of letting them make armor if it could be incorporated into the game. They could expand that to quests, mobs & even zones if they could find a way to implement it properly
    Enizen likes this.