Player Studio Submission- Ornament's of Rebellion (1hs,2hs,1hb,2hb,Axe,Bow,Shield)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Oakbane_EQ, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Oakbane New Member

So did these make it in today's patch? Can anyone confirm?
  2. Makavien Augur

No sadly i looked for them.
  3. Oakbane New Member

Alright i got a email saying i got mine on my character. I guess they will go in the marketplace within the next weeks patch. To be honestly they looked pretty good in game, and best of all they are HUGE, which while not realistic might help seperate them in a crowded market. Hopefully they dont nerf that. Here is an image of the one hand sword compared to a normal sized 1h sword. These can be duel wielded. The shield and bow are pretty big too.[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  4. Qulas Augur

Why didn't you make a H2H version?!?!
    Stubar and Artemis-Entreri like this.
  5. Slasher Augur

I love the size of them.
  6. Tinyfeet Elder

Shield is the best piece - will probably grab one of those for my Cleric. Still wish you had included daggers with this set, mine are starting to feel pretty stale.
  7. Artemis-Entreri Augur

WTB H2H version please!
  8. Rouan Augur

Heh, they look like they need to be a good 70% smaller.
    Sinestra likes this.
  9. Phrett Augur

Haha, I love big weps but I have to admit those are just a tad oversized. Can't wait to get the axe ornament for my decapper weapon. It's about damn time these got put into the game =)
  10. Braveheart Augur

Ah crap! I was going to buy these, but that is just too big. If they do not get downsized to fit the character I may pass. Sorry Oak but I'm playing EQ not FF7 Push SOE to resize these.
    Sinestra likes this.
  11. Axxius Augur

Whoa... that's gonna cause some sword envy! And try saying that it's not the size that matters! :D

Maybe shrink them a little? The bow and the shield definitely look WAY too large.

And H2H? Just shrink the bow to about 15-20% of its size and you have a H2H! ;)
  12. Oakbane New Member

Yeah i agree there a bit oversized. The problem is the axe came out with a big error and the normal maps are inverted, and SOE agreed to fix this before release. So im not sure if sony will agree to go back and resize everything. I honestly have no idea if they sized them this big on purpose or not, but i agree they could use some shrinking. Ill see what i can do..

Edit- Ok i emailed sony and let them know. Its out of my hands at this point. Thanks!
  13. Stubar Augur

^^^

This. Only cuz the non H2H ones are really nice.
  14. Ainin New Member

These are fantastic, why can't I find them for purchase?
  15. Leerah Augur

I prefer without. I like small, sleek, women's weapons. Still, I like the bow and the shield.
  16. Makavien Augur

I am glad they are big especially the 1 hand sword really tired of all the tiny dirk like weapons over the last few years.
  17. A-Quad Augur

they take forever to roll out the best-looking player submitted weps... and they go and make them 2x larger than they should be. not a buyer - looks ridiculous. almost as ridiculous as hero's forge chain armor on a human.

almost.
  18. Falos Augur

I plan to buy the shield if it remains the same exact size I saw it on beta.

If it gets shrunk I will not be buying it.

If some people truly want them smaller then sony should release and sell two size versions of the ornaments. There are quite a few people though who want the extremely large versions though.
  19. Pirlo Augur

same!
    if that shield remains large, I'm buying a few of them !
  20. Liliana Augur

wow look so amazing, a little large but not too worried about that

edit: LOL just read and realized first pic is a 1hander, enormous haha