Player Studio Submission- Ornament's of Rebellion (1hs,2hs,1hb,2hb,Axe,Bow,Shield)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Oakbane_EQ, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Oakbane_EQ New Member

I missed the initial EQ Player Studio release of items, but finally found some time to finish this set and submit it.

Feedback appreciated!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Dre., Ellyra, Liliana and 3 others like this.
  2. Warpiggs Augur

That is some neat looking stuff. I especially like the bow and shield. Very cool work.
    Leerah likes this.
  3. Oakbane_EQ New Member

Thanks.. Do you prefer the Bow to have the blades on the front or without?
  4. Crystilla Augur

I love the bow and will buy that for my ranger in a heartbeat. I just swapped one of her 1hs weapons for a 1hb for the time being since she got a RoF group drop otherwise that top sword I loved as well.
  5. A-Quad Augur

VERY well done!
  6. Cakvala Augur

Fantastic Work! I love the designs!
  7. huadmer Lorekeeper

I will be buying the short sword and shield. Great job!
  8. Pirlo Augur

9. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Very cool, these look pretty damn awesome! I'll definitely buy several of these the next time I have the spare money, thank you very much and keep up the good work
  10. Warpiggs Augur

I think the blades look cool.
  11. Notinterested Augur

Must have these! One tiny suggestion, change the great blade to a pointed end like the shortsword and its perfect but thats just my opinion.
  12. Mellifleur Augur

Amazing work....I need to get re-motivated and finish the 40 ish designs I have just taking up space on my HD.... very impressed with yours!
  13. faladan66 New Member

Top, good job
  14. taradien New Member

15. Oakbane_EQ New Member

I tried doing this to the 2 hand sword but it looked to similiar to the 1 hand sword. I wanted to give it a more original look so I went with a rounded tip.. Thanks for feedback!
    Braveheart likes this.
  16. Candydare Elder

WTB Shield ang Greatstaff of Rebellion! :)
  17. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

Nice set, but dagger/spear plz
    Braveheart likes this.
  18. Braveheart Augur

In a role play setting, I can see a caster using the shield. A tank might break it trying to bash with it. =P

But yes, a dagger and pike would be nice.
  19. Oakbane_EQ New Member

Heh yeah, I tried to make the shield appeal to both casters and tanks, but it was a challenge!

To keep consistency between shapes and textures I reused alot of elements. This made it a bit harder to create new designs for all weapon types, but I think this approach turned out to be worth it.
  20. Braveheart Augur

I box and I will be purchasing the 1hs (War), 2hs Zerker, Staff (Shaman), and likely a 1hb. I hope they make your Greatstaff 1hb or 2hb usable.