Player Studio Submission- Greatsword of Rebellion (pic)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Etrigor, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Etrigor New Member

Heyo,

Here is my Everquest Player Studio submission- Greatsword of Rebellion

Feedback appreciated- Thanks!

[IMG]

Etrigor
    Fippy Darkpaw
    TheQxx, naevyenae, Braveheart and 8 others like this.
  2. JERUS Augur

Hmm picture not link right ?
  3. Etrigor New Member

Its not showing up for you? Hmmm
  4. JERUS Augur

Yeah i just figured out when i was blocking someone's signature i accidently blocked all pictures on this website =b It's working

really neat look, the creativity in all the player studio stuff i've seen so far is awesome.
  5. Endaar Augur

I play a caster so not something I'd personally buy, but it looks great. Hope to see you work on more items.
  6. Numiko Augur

that looks really great! good work on it!
  7. Vouivre Augur

That looks fantastic!
    Sinestra likes this.
  8. Straahdx Augur

Looks great, the detail is nice. Personally, I prefer swords with a sharp point vs the rounded one you have here, but still looks awesome. Great work!
  9. quseio Augur

The hilt looks fantastic and so does the engraveing would be nice if t was gold tho, i am not a fan of the blade shape... looks to much like a butter knife! good job
  10. Braveheart Augur

I would buy that one for sure. Could you make a 1handed version with a pointed tip? I would buy that one too. You can count on 40% of my SoE donation if you get approved.
  11. Etrigor New Member

Thanks for feedback. I went ahead and made this into a pointed tip sword instead of the previous rounded one. First pic is modified to new model.

Let me know if it looks better, im still adjusting the proportions and sizes of each element. I think the blade looks a little small atm or perhaps to wide.
  12. Tarrin Augur

I like the pointed tip much much better. Very nice.
  13. Tearsin Rain Augur

that is exceptionally awesome.
  14. Piemastaj Augur

Pointed tip makes it look better, great looking model though.

Would like to see some staff looks.
  15. Recnarp Augur

Looks great, I just wish the blade was a little longer.
  16. Cakvala Augur

That is fantastic!
  17. JERUS Augur

I'd say leave as is and submit as a 2hand. Cut the handle size down slightly and adjust the width of the blade and submit as a 1hander (maybe just remove that center dimple thingy).
  18. Cakvala Augur

Side question what is the poly count on that weapon?
  19. RekMMO Lorekeeper

That's cooler than any two-hander currently in the marketplace. Might even be worthy of EQ2.
  20. Crystilla Augur

VERY nice!