Player Studio - EverQuest 1 no longer supported?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Benito, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Azerthan Elder

I love that Traveller's Trenchcoat. I hope there are inside pockets filled with Jelly Babies ;)
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Sad about the news that player studio armor will be too hard to ever implement.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  3. Vlad Diszno Augur

I had to go back and look at it more carefully once I read 'jelly babies', since tbh, I only glanced through them as I'm not that into heroic armor and robes.
    It warmed my heart to see that scarf.
    I can see it now, a whole bunch of Potion of Mercenary Amnesia sales to rename female mercs to Sarah or Romana.
    Any 1h weap ornaments in the works such as a Gnomic Screwdriver?
    Perhaps we could beg for a petamorph totem in the form of a robotic dog to go along w/ that. I'm sure the gnomes are up to the task of making one.

On a side note, seeing 'travelling' w/ 2 L's as opposed to just 1 seems more right to me. Just had this conversation w/ someone a few weeks ago which is the proper spelling for traveller, travelled, or travelling. I looked it up and both are right, just depends on what part of the world you are in. In the US it's just 1 L, but I've always used 2. I guess my grammar has been influenced during my youth by the game Traveller. Which is kind of surprising, since I didn't play it me much. Was more into AD&D , Gamma World, and Top Secret as RPG's go, which may be evident in the near future.
    Azerthan and MasterMagnus like this.
  4. Azerthan Elder

Male Mercs too, Harry Sullivan! I'd love to ask him what button he pushed, and yell at him to remember, lol.
  5. Danille Augur

Not to mention the epic shields which a certain player artist has in development. :)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Koryu Professional Roadkill

... that sounds exciting.
  7. Brohg Augur

8. Rollen Journeyman

OK I got word from Psyrah. He is working on adding items as of this past Thursday so I assume this next Wednesday (Wednesday is the normal release day) we should have some new items!!!!!
    Mayfaire, Gyurika Godofwar and Benito like this.
  9. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Or not... but SOON
  10. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Well it's still very early in California. They work until at least 5 PM PST so that's 6 hours and 11 minutes from now.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  11. Casidia Augur

Interesting question that catched my eye, but imo the answer is rather easy.
    TLP servers. Hate or love 'em, they surely make more than enough money for what they cost (they already have the game, heh...).

Also the new campaign will sell good and fast when it comes out, we all know nobody who still plays really resists anymore. You buy them to stay in the game, and the majority will do so again - blindly.
  12. tysonwritesel Journeyman

I hope the Player Studio items come back because EQ developers are so creative. Thanks for sharing your artwork with everyone.
  13. Motherlee Augur

At the time they bought us, TLP was quite dead. Maybe that's what they had planned though.